|Item Weight||93.7 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||52 x 25.1 x 28.6 inches|
|Item model number||791-9|
Canwood Single Pedestal Desk - Espresso
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Designed to match the Canwood Alpine II or Base Camp Collections
- Designed with safety in mind; meets current U.S. and Canada safety standards and comes with a 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Solid New Zealand pine and wood product construction
- Easy to assemble using metal fasteners
- The fully Ready-to-Assemble format permits compact packaging and shipping
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Your tween will keep their homework needs in check with this stunning Canwood Single Desk. With its clean lines and rich wood finish, this functional desk is the perfect studying spot. Taking its design inspiration from the Canadian outdoors, this solid New Zealand pine constructed Single Desk will fit flawlessly with your other Canwood décor. Featuring 3 spacious drawers to store papers, pens and important homework materials, and a pullout keyboard tray, this desk has the perfect amount of functional storage space. Complement your Canwood Single Desk by adding the Canwood Hutch to create more room for heavy books and trinkets. Designed to fit under the Canwood Alpine and Base Camp loft beds or to stand alone, this Single Desk is ideal for the bedroom looking to create practical space. Canwood Furniture will not be a passing fad, nor is it finished in a color which will quickly be out of fashion. The Canwood look is timeless. It is always in style.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) This item description on Amazon describes this as a solid wood desk. This is NOT a solid wood desk. The top of the desk, the front of the drawers, and the slide board are solid wood. All other pieces are particle board / laminate, including the sides of the desk.
2) It did not come with all of the hardware required to assemble the desk. The assembly kit was missing 7 small wooden dowels and 3 cam screws. Moreover, it was not simply that the screws were missing, it was that they just don't ship the desk with enough. The directions say that 19 of these screws should be included in the package, and they were. The only problem is that 22 are needed to correctly assemble the desk! Of course, I did not realize this until I was 80% into building the desk. Fortunately, I was able to find these parts at Home Depot.
3) I had the desk 98% built. All that I needed to do was insert the bottom drawer into the desk. But wait, it doesn't fit! I look at the problem further and discover that the pre-mounted slide rails that are attached to the sides of the desk to not line up for the bottom drawer. On of them is a full 1/2 inch higher than the other. I am now going to have to remove this slide rail, re-drill holes and hope that I can mount it aligned to the other. If I can't I will be taking a sledge hammer to the desk.
Fortunately, the desk does look good once assembled (assuming I am able to get the drawer installed).