Canyon Coolers Outfitter Series 22qt- Sanstone
|Price:||$99.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 22-quart all-purpose single person or day trip cooler: paddle boarding, kayaking, canoeing, road trip snacks, grocery shopping, overnight camping, fishing, boating, UTV, quads, trip to the park, poolside, parties, BBQs, tailgating, etc.
- 1-2 days ice retention when properly pre-chilled.
- Rotomolded Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Construction: kayak-grade plastic ensures toughness and durability in the shell.
- Environmentally friendly, pressure-injected HUNTX foam insulation (made in Alabama).
- •Lifetime Warranty, AirTight Seal, Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin, EZ-Cam UV Resistant Latch, Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap, 2” Tiedown slots (access contents while it’s tied down).
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Premium Outfitter Series coolers provide quality coolers with extreme ice retention and tough rotomolded construction. Designed with ease and quality in mind, our Outfitter Coolers line offer recessed features for easy packing, bear proof coolers (IGBC Bear Resistant #3769) for peace of mind while hunting or fishing on the riverbank, and high-end, quality construction. An expedition grade Outfitter Series Cooler is the last outdoor, rugged, extreme cooler you’ll ever need. Grab a basket or two for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. Designed with flush and recessed features, Outfitter Series durable coolers slid easily into small spaces without snagging on latches or handles. Sizes ranging from a personal 22 quarts to 125 quarts hunting cooler, we have a cooler for every adventure. With a quality, premium Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
With a comfortable should strap and compact size, the rugged Outfitter 22 is easy to throw in the truck for road trip snacks, strap to your UTV, or carry down the river bank with your fly rod in the other hand. Premium construction and durability in a small but mighty size.
Features and specs
- 22 Quarts/ 20 Liters
- 11 lbs empty
- Rotomolded Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) Construction
- Pressure-injected HUNTX foam insulation (made in Alabama)
- Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin
- EZ-Cam UV Resistant Latch
- Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap
- 2” Tiedown slots (access contents while it’s tied down)
- AirTight Seal
- IGBC Certification Number 3769
- Exterior: 16.75x11.5x13.5
- Interior: 12.5x7.5x12
- Paddle boarding, kayaking, lunchbox, day trip, road trip snacks, canoeing
Best practices for Ice retention
Be nice to your ice!
Always Pre cool your cooler with a bag of sacrificial ice the day before use.
Pack it up with pre-cooled or frozen food or drink items( warm products will use all your ice to get them cold).
Fill the entire cooler with ice around and above your food and beverages.(airspace can take energy out of your ice).
Opening your cooler or leaving it open will effect your ice. plan your trips to the cooler well for longer ice retention.
Block ice will last much longer than cube ice. a combination of both is the best way to get longer ice retention and still have room for products.
Buy ice from commecial supplier(ice from your frezzer or an ice machine is not hard frozen and will not last as long and is not as cold.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It took them 12 days to just give me a return authorization