- Shipping Weight: 27 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00H8PRGYI
- Item model number: X50S
- Average Customer Review: 8 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #60,997 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Canyon Coolers Outfitter Series 55qt- Sandstone
|Price:||$299.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- All-purpose cooler: hunting, fishing, tailgating, and camping.
- Great for multi-day trips,Ice Retention: 5 to 14 Days
- Brutally Tough PE RotoMolded cooler shell,IGBC Bear Resistant Certification #3773
- Lifetime Warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
|Package Height||18.3 x 18.6 x 29.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||26.95 pounds|
Our best-selling ice chest with one-piece, RotoMolded construction for extreme toughness and durability. Constructed of food-grade, UV resistant kayak plastic. The award winning, streamlined design is both thoughtful and protective. Everything is 100% recessed and squared-off for tighter loading. Latches do not stick out, drain plugs are recessed, and the handle is totally out of the way. Packs like a tool box, fits like a glove. 100% recessed marine grade EZCAM latches,Integrated bullet proof, marine grade hinge,Tie down anchoring points for 1" cam straps - easy mounting solutions no matter how rough the road may be,No-Lose drain plug - screw-in, gasket assembly with a tethered center plug to allow for quick and easy drainage without removing the entire plug.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
I particularly like the design of the Canyon cooler. When comparing competitor's products with similar interior storage capacity, the squared off, slab-sided exterior design of the Canyon cooler takes up significantly less space. This makes it easier to pack in the back of an SUV and/or store in tight spaces. This is a huge plus for my needs.
Big warning sticker on my 55 Quart do not let it sit in the sun because it will likely Warp.
So keep your expensive cooler in the shade or vehicle.
I do like the rounded features as well as the skids on the bottom of it and it is lockable as well.
Will update after next outing trip be it on the water or out camping.