Canyon Coolers Scout 22 Rotomolded Premium Day Cooler Sandstone
Enhance your purchase
|Capacity||22 Quarts, 30 Quarts|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 22-QUART COOLER: Heavy-duty cooler has a 22-quart capacity, reliable insulation, and keeps cold for multiple days
- LONG-LASTING CONSTRUCTION: Made of 1-piece rotomolded polyethylene construction made to accompany every adventure
- DIMENSIONS: Sized right for weekend getaways and rowdy game days; Exterior dimensions (L x W x H): 18 x 18 x 17 inches; Interior dimensions (L x W x H): 12 x 8.5 x 11 inches
- BUNGEE NET: Jungle cord bungee on top allows you to keep jackets, blankets, equipment, and other essential items close at hand
- DRAINAGE: Convenient, easy-to-handle draining plug located on the front side of the Scout so it's easy to empty and clean
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Premium Outfitter Series coolers provide quality coolers with extreme ice retention and tough rotomolded construction. Designed with ease and quality in mind, our Outfitter Coolers line offer recessed features for easy packing, and high-end, quality construction. An expedition grade Outfitter Series Cooler is the last outdoor, rugged, extreme cooler you’ll ever need. Grab a basket or two for easy organization, slip a bottle opener into the tie-down point for convenience, lock it to your truck bed or boat for security, or snap a custom seat cushion on for late nights around the campfire. Designed with flush and recessed features, Outfitter Series durable coolers slid easily into small spaces without snagging on latches or handles. Sizes ranging from a personal 22 quarts to 125 quarts hunting cooler, we have a cooler for every adventure. With a quality, premium Outfitter Series cooler by Canyon Coolers, you can literally take the road less traveled.
The classic Outfitter 22 is upgraded to flagship status as the Scout 22 – the same size but extra features such as a drain plug (no more dumping your seltzers on the ground while trying to drain the water) and additional tie-down locations make it perfect for the back of your Jeep or 4x4. The bungee net cord acts like a third hand – holding extra coats or a tackle box.
Features and specs
- More adventurous than our Outfitter 22, we added a drain plug, netting, tie-downs, and more insulation Made to keep lunch and beverages ice-cold. Will keep ice for up to 2 days, depending on environmental conditions and use. Designed to move with you, strapped down, or around your shoulder. One-piece bombproof construction
- Day Cooler (1-2 Days Ice Retention) 22 Quarts/ 20 Liters 14 lbs empty External (WxHxL): 13"x15"x16.5" Internal (WxHxL): 8.5"x11.5"x12" Rotomolded (LDPE) Construction Molded-in hinge with stainless steel pin Newly Designed Family Friendly Latches Adjustable, no-slip comfortable shoulder strap AirTight Seal
Best practices for Ice retention
Be nice to your ice!
Always Pre cool your cooler with a bag of sacrificial ice the day before use.
Pack it up with pre-cooled or frozen food or drink items( warm products will use all your ice to get them cold).
Fill the entire cooler with ice around and above your food and beverages.(airspace can take energy out of your ice).
Opening your cooler or leaving it open will effect your ice. plan your trips to the cooler well for longer ice retention.
Block ice will last much longer than cube ice. a combination of both is the best way to get longer ice retention and still have room for products.
Buy ice from commecial supplier(ice from your frezzer or an ice machine is not hard frozen and will not last as long and is not as cold.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By michael b on September 20, 2018