- Hardcover: 416 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (January 15, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0199532141
- ISBN-13: 978-0199532148
- Product Dimensions: 9.3 x 1.1 x 6.3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,280,100 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Capabilities and Happiness 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
This book is an outstanding collection of essays...that brings together notable and promising scholars... Makes an interesting read. * Daniel Neff, Journal of Human Development and Capabilities. * ...an excellent contribution to the field of distributive justice. * Kasper Lippert-Rasmussen, Economics and Philosophy *
About the Author
Luigino Bruni is Associate Professor of Political Economy at Milano-Bicocca. Flavio Comim is a Fellow of St Edmund's College, Cambridge. Maurizio Pugno is Professor of Economics at the University of Cassino.