Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 33 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on April 4, 2016
This was brought because my battery in my camcorder went out. This was not the battery my camcorder suggested but I bought anyways and it worked great. These were perfect and still work to this day. Would definitely buy again. Price was great.
on June 30, 2017
work very well
on December 23, 2014
Can't recommend a non-Sony brand, because two of my Sony cams can tell it's not one of "theirs." The cams stop working and give me messages that the batteries aren't Sony.
on August 10, 2011
I've been using this battery for over six months and it works pretty good. When freshly removed the charger the battery lasts well and allows for functional use. The only thing I will say bad about the battery is that after a few days it starts to lose it's charge and after about a week of sitting (even if it was fully charged) will be almost completely dead.

BUT for the money it is a very good battery. And I make sure I charge both my batteries before we take the camera anywhere so the lenght it holds a charge is not an issue to me. I mean, If I charge my camera for something I plan on using it within a week anyway so again... I can't really complain about this battery and I think it's done a good job for me.
on January 9, 2015
Been switching between this one and the one that came with the camera since July 2010. They hold their charge very well! When I use them, it is 2-3 hours of camera time on and recording for an hour or so, twice a week for several months straight. Usually 2-3 months of the summer goes by without ever touching them, then in the fall they are ready to go. I always try to store them charged.
on December 12, 2016
Got this as a replacement battery. Permit fit and price is very reasonable . Glad I purchased this one . Holds charge good too !
on August 14, 2016
I had difficulty finding these at first in stores but these were a good price and they held a charge very well
on September 20, 2016
Very good replacement battery for my Sony DCR DVD 650. I'd buy another!
on May 28, 2017
Works
on October 15, 2013
I can't believe such a quality battery can be sold at such a low price. It looks extremely well made. I have charged the 2 I bought up with no problems. I put one in the camera and it performed perfect. I don't know how long it will last. I feel it should do just fine. Lee