Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

Customer reviews

Capcom Essentials
Format: Video Game|Change

on August 28, 2017
I ordered this and only recieved 2 physical games and megaman download. Where is dead rising 2 and resident evil 6? I spent 20.50 plus 4.50 tax to receive 2 games that would have been cheaper if I brought them separately.
on June 11, 2016
5 games for less than 20 bucks? count me in!!!!
Although some are entry level games with absolutely no DLC (im looking at you SFIV) you can have quite a lot of fun with these, im talking hours and hours of fun. Wanna relive your SFing days? check! wanna slay demons while playing with one? check! wanna play old school megaman? check! wanna shoot/bash zombies? double check! plus the bag it brings is a nice collectible as well, so yeah go ahead and spend it if thats what you want.
on November 26, 2014
i didn't really play any of these games since i didnt own a ps3 but i shipped this as a gift to my uncle. For $23 along with 5 games, I pretty much interested to take the capcom bag for myself but i ended up shipping the whole thing. FFS, i forgot to removed the bag prior to shipment. i blame my mom for it T___T
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
on June 23, 2017
Best deal ever.
on June 10, 2017
great deal for the price. the games are fun for fans of capcom and casual gamers who want to play older titles. i especially like the megaman!
on October 30, 2017
I gave 2 stars because I only got two games I was expecting all 5
on July 24, 2014
With this being so inexpensive, if you like any of the 4 games on disk (megaman is not on disk) and you don't own any of them, its a must buy. I bought this for Dead rising 2 and DMC 4, but it also cleared up some disk space on my ps with a copy of Street fighter that I got free through ps plus. So if you break it down $5 a piece per game plus a free download of a megaman game ( since its not on disk, I count it as free dlc). You really cant beat that deal. If you like any one of these games and not the others, sure you can buy just that game for less than 20. But with getting the other games for free, why would you? it breaks down like this Street fight and dmc 4 in one case and Dead Rising 2 and Resident evil 6 in another. Each on their own disk. and megaman like I said is a download. Bottom line worth it even if you just Like one of these games because your can just give the others away or there is always ebay to recoup some of the cost.
4 helpful votes
5 helpful votes
on April 26, 2014
I'm rating this product 5 stars because it's a great deal, I paid around $26 for 5 games. Unlike the Resident Evil 6 Anthology set which only included the RE6 disc and the remaining games were download only, in this package you get 4 physical blue ray discs and only one download. The only game in download format is Megaman 10 which I can understand since I've never seen it sold as a disc. I'm glad Capcom and Sony did the right thing and didn't try to gouge its customers.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on December 4, 2016
My sister just got a PS3, I live Overseas. We want to play co op online, And this was perfect cause I have most of these games and she doesn't have to pay for single copies
on May 21, 2015
all of these games work great on my ps3, and all are very good games that we like, haven't tried the mega man game haven't downloaded that one but the other games on the disk are good.
2 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.