Truck Reviews Beauty Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 3, 2013
I would love to give this bag a higher review, but unfortunately I did not have a great experience with it. I will say this, the bag looks and feels great. For the price I thought that I was getting a very attractive leather bag. Unfortunately with this you get what you pay for. I do a lot of traveling and have been using the bag for about 6 months. I will admit that I do tend to over-pack, but the bag did not hold up to my constant traveling. The first thing that started to go were the seams around the zippers. Over time they started to stretch out. If the bag had made it a little bit longer, those probably would have ripped at some point. What eventually killed the bag was the seem where the shoulder strip connects just tore. Would have expected more out of a bag that cost $160, but i guess that is cheap for real leather. I plan on spending less on a well made, non-leather bag.
16 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on November 28, 2012
Excellent quality bag for the price. This bag is sturdy and made with quality leather. Strong and durable, it easily stands up to everyday use. I was surprised at how roomy it was. It easily holds a weekend's worth of clothes and toiletries. I liked it so much that I bought the matching backpack.
|0Comment|Report abuse