Industrial Deals HPC Design the future with O'Reilly Media Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on October 9, 2012
These are very soft on the inside. The outside look more like tights so they have that slight shine to them but it is not that noticeable or obvious. They do have the 2 rear seams in the back which I don't particularly like; it makes me feel like I am wearing a diaper but I guess you can flip it around and it won't be a big deal. These have a very high waist. I am about 5'1" so if your taller it wont be so bad. They feel warm enough to wear in the winter so these would be perfect for a cold day. All in all its not bad for the price.
on December 11, 2012
I recently purchased a pair of Capelli tights at Bed Bath and Beyond with fleece lining, they were warm and comfortable. I wanted more so I looked online. Found these tights and ordered 3 pair for my daughter and me. When they arrived they had a generic looking label "Fleece Lined Tights" they are about half the weight as the ones that I purchased in the store. They are sold by Capelli...but they look like something from the Dollar Store.

If you want thin tights you will love them, if you want thicker quality tights...you like me will suffer paying the shipping back to E Retail Mall on Amazon. A great disappointment!!!
on December 26, 2012
Hi there,

Just felt a strong need to review these leggings. I did not buy these from Amazon but there wasn't a place to review them on the site of where I bought them from (Bed Bath & Beyond) but they are the same product also made by Capelli. The seemed like a good idea at the time but I was truly disappointed. When I first saw these I thought, "Genius! Style and function!" and in the store they felt soft and promising. Things went downhill pretty fast after the first wear. First of all, I feel like these leggings fight to stay their regular shape. So if you're around 5'6" like me or taller and you get a M/L, the crotch area has a tendency to droop. So I'll just be walking and I will find the crotch of my pants have dropped 3 inches. I think it's something to do with the inside lining and how it kind of glides on your skin and I did not feel like it secured tightly around the waist which is kind of nice but could also be the culprit as to why it drops. Secondly, I wore them the first time and they were okay aside from the crotch situation but the second time I noticed major piling. It mainly shows up between the legs where your legs naturally touch when you walk and etc. Then I noticed today on my third wear that there is a hole in my crotch and the piling has gotten worse. I'm sad because they have kept me warm but this is a poor quality product not worth the money I paid for them. I really just casually wore them and they are literally falling apart at the seams. If the cost of these leggings is like pocket change to you and you plan to enjoy these as lounge wear or as a disposable item then be my guest and enjoy! Otherwise I'd say walk away from this purchase.

Hope this review helps someone out there :).
11 comment| 10 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on November 7, 2012
I have been looking for fleece lined leggings and most are over $30, which I would have paid for a good pair. These are a steal for the price! ($10 when I purchased) They are thick enough you can't see through them, fit well (I bought a small/medium, as a 5'4" woman), and are ridiculously comfortable and cozy. They do have a slight sheen to them that looks more like tights, but it is not enough to make me dislike them. I layer them under cotton legging when it is really cold anyway, so it is fine for me.

I own Black and am purchasing the Elite Navy today. Love these leggings!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.