Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capelli New York Ladies Shiny Solid Opaque Jelly Rain Boot
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Ryley Walker Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on September 16, 2013
These boots are wonderful! I love the medium grey color and they are very well constructed.

I ordered a size 8 and I have narrow feet and typically wear a size 9 and they fit very well. My sister in law is a size 8 and has wide feet and they fit her perfectly.

So if you're narrow footed, order a size down.

If your wide footed, order true to size.
55 comments| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 4, 2013
I bought a purple size 9. I have narrow feet, so these boots were pretty roomie on the inside, but the Capelli rain boot liners I bought solved the issue. You'll probably want liners too because these boots are unlined.
on July 15, 2013
I was looking for an inexpensive pair of rain boots and found these on sale. Simple, black boots with good grips on the bottom. The only downside is that they are not lined, it's just rubber on the inside. I will probably buy a pair of sock liners to fix that though. Overall I'm very satisfied.
on February 21, 2014
I ordered these after reading other reviews very carefully. These are advertised as Capelli's and they are in fact, Billito's. The ONLY reason this matters is the fit. Capellis are a true street shoe size fit, while the Billito's are a "order one size down" fit.
I'm not sure if Billito's are a subsidiary of Capellis, but , heediing to the warning of others, I ordered an 8, and my street shoe is a 9. (not wide, not narrow, just a 9) They came in today and I carefully opened the box, hoping the color wasn't distorted, and even more, hoping they would fit. They are SOOOOO bright and pretty. The pink is much prettier than shown. It's a bazooka bubblegum pink which I LOVE!! And the fit: Perfect!!!
They are very "undecorated" which I plan to do with a vinyl Monogram, and some vinyl stickers from Hobby Lobby. It's like having a blank canvas!!
I am a solar powered individual, but these will make me wish for the rain!!!!
on August 24, 2013
Billito's styling looks just like Capelli, but their sizing is different.
Capelli boots run small and fit snugly. Knowing that, I ordered a size too large, but, as these are Billito, I had to exchange them. The correct size fits fine in terms of length but are still wider and boxier than Capellis. Please bring back Capelli's or indicate that these are Billito!
on March 30, 2015
They're good for what they are. I don't remember reading anywhere whether they were lined or unlined—they are unlined. Just straight rubber all the way through. Because of that, there's not very good ventilation, and your feet will get sweaty. You'll want to buy boot liners.

Since a lot of people said they were too small, I went a half size up. I usually wear a 7.5, and I ordered an 8. I got some dr. scholls liners and heel cushions to fill in the extra space. The heel cushions keep my foot from slipping up and out, and the sole liners create a better arch.

The nude color scuffs very easily.

All of this sounds like a terrible review, but it's all pretty standard stuff for rain boots. I definitely like the boots! They keep my feet dry and they're in the exact style that I wanted.
on December 10, 2013
I love these boots. The color is great and they are very comfortable. Great buy for the price. I have big calves so I had to cut them some but because of the material you can't tell at all. I get tons of compliments every time i wear them!
on January 12, 2014
I ordered these rain boots for me. When they arrived my daughter saw them and said that is what I have been looking for. I gave them to here. They fit so well and I love the color so much I need to order a new pair for me. I am a happy customer!
on September 27, 2013
I bought this, and it is definitely a nice product and very pretty. I've received compliments on it. However, it runs a lot smaller than average, and there is no return on this product. I suggest anyone with calves larger than 15 inches to get TWO sizes up. I had to cut mine down to keep it from being a waste of money. Otherwise, perfectly fine.
on March 5, 2015
I absolutely love these rainboots. The packaging was also shipped with high standards. It came tissue wrapped and was well packaged. Although I have not worn the boots yet, they provide a comfortable fit and wonderful arch support. It is amazing that I've actually found a pair of boots that fit perfectly. I even have enough space in the calf area which is usually difficult to find. I love the wet, slick appearance and the color. It was very hard to select the color because they offer a variety of colors. Overall, these are a great purchase. You will not be disappointed with these boot!. Great quality and style. Right on point!