|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$6.50 - $31.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Leather sole
- Refer to the Shoe fit guide in images for proper sizing. Order one size up
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather, Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability. Wider fit, shaped on a generous women's last. Begin with street shoe size
- Daisy print on hung cotton lining, Unisex no-print lining for black colorway.All dance shoes are to fit snug and stretch with use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Best seller
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather
- Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability
- Daisy print on hung cotton lining
- Unisex no-print lining for black colorway
- "This belongs to" satin ID tag
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- 5/8" pre-attached one-sided plush elastic rolls with the foot and does not dig in
- Wider fit, shaped on a generous women's last
- Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
- Begin with street shoe size
Capezio Youth Daisy Ballet Slipper Best selling full sole ballet slipper! Features:
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability "This belongs to" satin ID tag Bar-tacked elastic drawstring 5/8" pre-attached one-sided plush elastic rolls with the foot and does not dig in Wider fit, shaped especially for children on a generous last. Begin with street shoe size. Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult.
She'll love every minute of wearing Capezio's Daisy ballet shoe. The leather shoe features a lightly padded footbed, suede sole for ultimate flexibility, and a pre-attached elastic strap keeps her foot snug and in place.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9UFNK
- Item model number: 205C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 3 yr old wears size 8.5 normally, even fits into a size 8--so I read these reviews and ordered up (size 10 D). "D" is the normal width and was perfect. These fit with only a little room to spare, so I think I will actually exchange them for size 10.5 D. They run extremely small.
I ordered both the Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Ballet Pink,10 N US Toddler) and the Bloch Dance Bunnyhop Slipper Ballet Flat (Pink,10 D US Toddler). Please see the pictures for comparison that I posted in the image gallery.
Both shoes are extremely well made and have nice leather flexible soles for movement.
The Bloch Bunnyhop shoes win in my comparison. I wanted a PINK ballet slipper to match the other shade of pink that is sold in most dance shops for leotards, tights, etc. These are perfect!! The lining in the Capezio shoes is nice, and I like the name tag. Unfortunately, they look too "nude" and won't match the pink leotard and tights that we own. And for that reason I will be sending them back and keeping the Block Bunnyhops.
The other reason that I like the Bunnyhops is that the elastic string can be pulled tight in the front, and it cinches up the rest of the shoe all the way around the ankle, for a tighter fit. The Capezios have an elastic string but it wasn't efficient in cinching up the shoe to make it smaller or tighter. It was just for looks.
To put it in perspective, our toddler, at 23 months, is NOT a big girl, she's rather petite in height, and only wears a size 5 to 5.5 shoe, normal width.
We ordered this in white.
BUT... order them bigger. I ordered them the first time 1/2 size bigger than my child's actual size and they were far too small. (hence 4 stars).
Now I am 1.5 sizes up and she has a little tiny bit of space to grow into.
Also, when they say narrow they mean narrow. my kid has very narrow feet and these fit well