$9.03 - $25.20
Free Return on some sizes and colors
|Fits as expected||
- Leather sole
- Refer to the Shoe fit guide in images for proper sizing. Order one size up. Hammered pleats for smooth floor contact
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather, Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability. Wider fit, shaped on a generous women's last. Begin with street shoe size
- Daisy print on hung cotton lining, Unisex no-print lining for black colorway.All dance shoes are to fit snug and stretch with use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Best seller
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather
- Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability
- Daisy print on hung cotton lining
- Unisex no-print lining for black colorway
- "This belongs to" satin ID tag
- Bar-tacked elastic drawstring
- 5/8" pre-attached one-sided plush elastic rolls with the foot and does not dig in
- Wider fit, shaped on a generous women's last
- Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
- Begin with street shoe size
Capezio Youth Daisy Ballet Slipper Best selling full sole ballet slipper! Features:
- Constructed of high quality, lightweight, soft, durable leather Full chrome tanned suede leather outsole for durability "This belongs to" satin ID tag Bar-tacked elastic drawstring 5/8" pre-attached one-sided plush elastic rolls with the foot and does not dig in Wider fit, shaped especially for children on a generous last. Begin with street shoe size. Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult.
She'll love every minute of wearing Capezio's Daisy ballet shoe. The leather shoe features a lightly padded footbed, suede sole for ultimate flexibility, and a pre-attached elastic strap keeps her foot snug and in place.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002G9UFNK
- Item model number: 205C
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My 3 yr old wears size 8.5 normally, even fits into a size 8--so I read these reviews and ordered up (size 10 D). "D" is the normal width and was perfect. These fit with only a little room to spare, so I think I will actually exchange them for size 10.5 D. They run extremely small.
I ordered both the Capezio Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe (Ballet Pink,10 N US Toddler) and the Bloch Dance Bunnyhop Slipper Ballet Flat (Pink,10 D US Toddler). Please see the pictures for comparison that I posted in the image gallery.
Both shoes are extremely well made and have nice leather flexible soles for movement.
The Bloch Bunnyhop shoes win in my comparison. I wanted a PINK ballet slipper to match the other shade of pink that is sold in most dance shops for leotards, tights, etc. These are perfect!! The lining in the Capezio shoes is nice, and I like the name tag. Unfortunately, they look too "nude" and won't match the pink leotard and tights that we own. And for that reason I will be sending them back and keeping the Block Bunnyhops.
The other reason that I like the Bunnyhops is that the elastic string can be pulled tight in the front, and it cinches up the rest of the shoe all the way around the ankle, for a tighter fit. The Capezios have an elastic string but it wasn't efficient in cinching up the shoe to make it smaller or tighter. It was just for looks.
Edit to add: I just realized these are not returnable! I AM FURIOUS! Absolutely furious!
Second edit: I found a local place and ended up purchasing a size 9 for my daughter. I realized that the Capezio size chart is literally backwards. The column labeled "Manufacturer size" should mean the Capezio shoe size, and the 'US" column should indicate the child's size in regular shoes. The data for the columns is switched! The chart says "Manufacturer size" "Toddler 7" corresponds with "US" size 8, which means buy a Capezio size Toddler 7 if your kid wears a US size 8 in other shoes. But the chart should be exactly the opposite because the Capezio size should be a whole size larger than the generic US size. I really don't care what anything else says in the listing or reviews. A MANUFACTURER'S SIZE CHART SHOULD BE ACCURATE. It looks like they literally mixed up the column labels! What kind of amateur bull is that? And after so many people complaining about the shoes not fitting, you'd think they would figure out that whoever typed up their own size chart screwed it up, EPICALLY. It's so so annoying. And I'm never ordering dance shoes online again. It only cost $4 more dollars to buy the same pair of shoes from a dancewear store, and they make sure the shoes fit correctly. It's worth every penny to not go through this mess again.