|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$27.80 - $46.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Leather and Fabric
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 0.5"
- See size chart to verify correct sizing
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Capezio Youth E-Series Jazz Slip On Shoe The E Series jazz shoe from Capezio features a soft and flexible leather upper that molds perfectly to your little one's foot. Stretch fabric surrounds the arch for support and custom fitting. The split sole includes a textured design that offers traction on any surface. The perfect basic for your new dancer.
- Features Low-profile upper pattern Neoprene stretch arch insert EVA forefoot patch and heel Heel counter features an Achilles relief that provides a softer topline Absorbent cotton lining
The E Series jazz shoe from Capezio features a soft and flexible leather upper that molds perfectly to your little one's foot. Stretch fabric surrounds the arch for support and custom fitting. The split sole includes a textured design that offers traction on any surface. The perfect basic for your new dancer.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002CQTZAG
- Item model number: EJ2C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 10, 2008
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
From the Manufacturer
Capezio EJ2 E-Series Jazz Slip On
- Slip-on split sole
- Constructed of soft, durable leather
- Low-profile upper pattern
- Neoprene stretch arch insert
- EVA forefoot patch and heel
- Heel counter features an Achilles relief that provides a softer topline
- Foam padded insole
- Absorbent cotton lining
- Also available in Childrens sizes
- Begin with street shoe size – men 2 sizes up
- Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
Top Customer Reviews
Child Shoe Size = Order Capezio Adult Size
1.0 = 3.0
1.5 = 3.5
2.0 = 4.0
2.5 = 4.5
3.0 = 5.0
3.5 = 5.5
4.0 = 6.0
4.5 = 6.5
If these kids shoes don't go high enough for your child, order the Capezio E adult jazz shoe. Sometimes Amazon lists it as a women's shoe, but it is really unisex. My son has been wearing them for awhile for Hip Hop. They are listed as unisex on the Capezio website.
She tried wearing them without socks but found that the upper parts of the shoes rubbed against her ankles and caused her some discomfort. She now wears them with little ankle socks and she finds them very comfortable. I was worried that the shoes may slip off of her while wearing socks, but the shoes stay in place even with the socks on.
The shoes feel like soft quality leather and have held up well over the course of the last eight months. As she doesn't wear the shoes outside, the soles and heels have remained unscuffed and in good condition. The longest amount of time that my daughter wore the shoes was for four hours during a performance. She wore them very comfortably for that length of time. We are very happy with our purchase.
Unfortunately, the 2-day shipping didn't really apply to this item. It was 3 day shipping this time. She missed a dance class. Guess I should order earlier next time.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Just bought my niece her second pair of these. She wears them without complaint and moves easily.Published 8 days ago by Jenny
The material of this jazz shoes is amazing I love it, but they are very small . My daughter is a size 1 and, I buy the size 1 1/2 for being cautious and were adjusted. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
The shoes look and feel great. But were too small, my daughter is normally size 3 for kids (nine years old). Since i live outside de US, i couldnt return them. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Nory
These are cute but the sizing is wayyyyy off. Best to go somewhere and try them on in person before ordering online.Published 1 month ago by KrisRN929
My daughter has small yet wide feet. So jazz shoes are really hard to fit right. But these fit great. ThanksPublished 2 months ago by nicole
Perfect for my daughter's jazz class. She's a beginner and these are the right fit at the right price.Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer