Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Assassins Shop Now toystl17_gno

Special Size: Little Girls (2-6X)|Size: 6/8|Color: Black|Change

Showing 1-10 of 481 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 509 reviews
on October 10, 2013
The intermediate (6-8) size fit nicely on my size 5 daughter (tall 4 year old) with a little extra room to grow... she's 42 inches tall now, and I'd guess it will continue to fit well for another couple inches, but it's definitely not size 7 or 8. I'd call it a size 5/6. I'm really impressed with the quality of the material, bet it'll still look new when she hands it down. There's enough skirt to make my daughter feel fancy without going against the "no tutus" dress code of her dance class. The detailing on the sleeve is especially nice, as it's actually a double-layered ruffle. The color is very pretty, a soft pink but definitely more pink-pink than the "ballet pink" tights that Capezio sells, which are more of a cream-pink.
on July 15, 2016
High quality construction and comfortable to wear! The front is lined inside with a satiny nude material and the scoop neck back goes down just enough to keep her cool. Compared to the leotards that other girls were wearing, the skirt part in this is longer too. My daughter likes the longer length of the skirt because it flows more when she twirls. The fit was as expected. I ordered a size up for room to grow and the leotard fits ok now but isn't overly tight. My daughter is 4 and has room to grow taller and wider so I might be able to get 8 months-1 full year out of this!
review image review image
on January 21, 2016
Great quality! Will purchase from this seller again soon. The sleeve is ruffle style and a little see through. The skirt flows nicely. It is one of my daughter's favorite ballet outfits. The pink is very soft in color, and what I consider ballet pink. Adorable on, and I will definitely come back to this item to purchase a larger size when my daughter outgrows it. The stretchy quality is great, and even the liner is thin and comfortable. The outfit breathes well due to its thin material. It is stretchy and it allows for movement without binding or squeezing our little ballerina. It fit as expected.
on September 18, 2015
This little dress is adorable for ballet class. My daughter is a petite 3 year old and this dress runs a small - we ordered the 4 and she usually wears a 3t. Would definitely go up a size for this to last longer.
review image
on January 20, 2015
My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.

UPDATE: After looking far and wide for another less expensive option after she grew out of the Small over a year later, I decided to purchase the Intermediate. Can't argue with the quality or how long it's lasted.
on March 16, 2017
My daughter loves this leotard. It is cute and not overly revealing
on September 25, 2014
My 4 year old is 41 inches tall and 32 pounds. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly but with zero room to grow. I'm not sure a 5 or 6 year old would fit into this size so if your child is average height/weight for their age you might want to consider a size larger. Other than that, this is super cute on and she loves wearing it to dance class.
on February 18, 2017
Beautiful... just perfect. I bought this for my 2 and a half year old daughter, and it fits her perfect. So I think it runs a bit small, taking into account that you buy size 2-4T
on May 10, 2017
This dress is great for my little ballerina especially since it includes the skirt so no additional piece is required. The material is also soft and light enough for the summer. However, the dress runs small. My daughter is 4 but usually wears a size 5 and the length and width is too small. Will be returning for a larger size.
on January 27, 2016
Joining the chorus of The Sizing Is Way Off. We have a petite 4.5 year old (she's 40 lb, 41 inches tall), and purchased size 4-6. She manages to squeeze in resulting in a skin tight fit. Will definitely need to get a bigger size within a few months. Aside from sizing, quality is great - soft, durable, no snags, allows movement. Design is also elegant and lovely - flutter sleeves and flow short skirt are enough for my daughter to feel princessy without the full on tutu. Going with 5 star rating despite sizing issues because it's otherwise the perfect dress leotard for my kid.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.