Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. PCB for Musical Instruments $24.99 for a limited time only Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Black Friday Deals Week: Fire tablets starting at $29.99. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite Just Dance 2018 Shop Now HTL17_gno

Capezio Men's Knit Footed Tights , Black, X-Large
Size: X-Large|Color: Black|Change

on May 11, 2017
I bought these for my 6'5" son as part of his costume for a play he was in. They would have fit his length, if I could have gotten them past his ankle. The tights have quite the compression built into them and were difficult to stretch. But the clincher was the seam. Yes, it does run on the heavy duty size; but the seam runs up the back of the middle of the foot and up the back of the legs, rather than off to the side. My son could not handle this thick seam flossing his toes. It was very uncomfortable.
on November 9, 2017
Love them the fit and feel are great on my legs. It is hard to find tights with back-seems which is the main reason I purchased them. They come up nice on the waist and don't slide down. They fit like a pair of light compression hose.
on November 3, 2015
I bought this for a costume around halloween. Unfortunately, even though I normally wear a size medium, the large was a bit small for me. I'm used to wearing compression gear for various physical activities, but this one was a bit... Too compressing.

The quality of the material seemed to be good, and the little footpads seemed like they would hold up to wear nicely.

I might try a larger size and give a different review, but for now I recommend going a size bigger than you expect.
on April 22, 2017
I was pleasantly surprised at the heavier than expected thickness and quality of the knit footed tights. These are not transparent or thin as some have claimed but are substantial and not likely to "run" as would pantyhose. They provide much support and smooth out skin irregularities in the legs. These leggings are as tight as are support hosiery for the prevention or treatment of varicosities. Capezio's are worth the money.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 29, 2017
Bought the adult small for my 10-yr old son to try and see if he likes them for ballet class. For Capezios, I found the fabric is quite thinner than the other brand of thights that he wears. The overall quality was so-so. Also, these are very difficult for him to put on by himself. He usually needs my assistance to get them on. And once on, he complains of the waist band digging into him. I probably will not order this for him again.
on April 6, 2017
When ordering I went off the size chart and then reviews. Using this method, they fit for me and ended up working great.
on January 2, 2012
I use these black tights as part of a middle-ages costume for a madrigal choir. They are excellent quality - much thicker than hose, and fully opaque. As others have said, you will probably need one size larger than you're used to. DO NOT use the Amazon sizing chart! I found the manufacturer's sizing chart (web search "Capezio sizing chart") which will give you a better idea for sizing. I'm 6-feet tall with a 33" inseam. At my size, Capezio recommends an XL, which is what I bought and fits correctly. Be aware that tights are called tights for a reason. I'm a thin 165 lbs and the tights fit tightly. However, if I had more muscular (bigger) legs, I still think they would be comfortable. They have plenty of stretch. The bottom line is these are excellent.
on August 25, 2017
These are good, I took ballet classes and they didn't rip. Only watch out on sizing. I actually got two sized larger than recommended.
on October 30, 2017
I bought these to wear with a halloween costume. I have never worn tights before so I don't have anything to compare them to, but the tights seem well made and are fairly comfortable. Each leg has a seam down the back and the bottom of the foot, which feels strange to walk on at first, but I got used to it in a half hour or so.
on October 31, 2013
I picked up a pair of these in side medium for my ballet class. The fit is nice, but I found out the awkward way that they are quite then, and thus quite a bit see through under semi-bright lights. Thankfully my class is full of easygoing people and I'm not easily embarrassed. There exists the possibility that I just ordered too small of a size and as a result really stretched these babies beyond normal capacity, although I'm a pretty small guy so who knows. I might recommend ordering a size larger than you think you might need. These have held up extremely well though, I must say.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.