Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Carters Fire TV Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now Start your Baby Registry

Capezio Little Girls' Camisole Tutu Dress, White, Intermediate (6-8)
Special Size: Big Girls|Size: Intermediate (6-8)|Color: White|Change

on August 8, 2016
I bought this for my 2 year old daughter (2 years, 9 months). She's a pretty average height, 3 feet tall (36in), but she's quite slim at 25lbs. Her normal clothes size is 2t-3t. I got her the toddler (2-4) size and it fits her perfectly so I would say it only runs a little small as I don't think it would still fit in length when she is 4 years old, but will probably last another year-ish.

She absolutely loves it. It's the perfect length, puffiness, and sparkly so that she feels like a princess but it isn't distracting during dance class. She also suddenly loves to wear bows in her hair to match the bow on the back! Of course some of the sparkles/stars have fallen off the tutu but it was expected. Capezio is a great brand, love them already!
on November 20, 2014
I've washed it several times (gentle cycle in the washer and hang dry) and it's holding onto the glittery part of it.
It is way too small tho. I bought it size 2-4 for my 22 months old and it was tight for her (32" and 25lbs). She's 24m now (almost 33" and 26lbs) and I can barely put it on her for ballet class, I can't imagine a 3 or 4 year old fitting in this. So getting a size up is recommended.
Besides the sizing issue, it is super cute, it looks better in person and good quality.
31 people found this helpful
on December 11, 2015
After reading through many of the reviews, it seemed like the tutu dress ran really small. I decided to size up for my 4yr old so I didn't have to go through the return process. Turned out that the top camisole area was way too loose and boxy, even though the hip & tutu area fit fine.
Ended up exchanging it for the small and it fits great! I do wish it came a tad bigger though so she will have a bit more room to grow. For reference, she currently wears a size 4 in Gap clothing with some room to grow.

Edit 2/1/16: Still loving the tutu dress- just wanted to mention that the tutu doesn't have any glitter, but does have these really small stars which make the tutu extra cute, but they fall off every time you shake it, move around, wash it. They shine so you can spot it & pick them up to toss, but if you have any babies at home, you might want to watch out for them!
2 people found this helpful
on August 6, 2015
It fits my very petite willowy five-year-old perfectly. She is 42 inches tall and 32 pounds, it's so pretty on her. I would not suggest this for any child who is average sized for their age and definitely not for a muscular build or a wide torso, there is not much stretch to the fabric. It's seriously fits her to a T, and she is the smallest person in her kindergarten class. If most leotards hang off your kid due to the cut being too wide, try this one, it's great on a petite frame.
2 people found this helpful
on September 12, 2015
This outfit is so cute, but runs real small. I bought the 2-4T for my 10 month old and it fits her perfectly. She is 20 lbs. I can't imagine it fitting anyone older than that. But camisole is absolutely adorable.
on April 15, 2014
Yep, the sizing is way off. My adorable wears a 4-5T but I ordered the 6-8 and wow, it fits perfectly. Thankful for the heads up of the other reviewers as this gift was a hit and if it hadn't fit it would not have been a happy day!
11 people found this helpful
on August 31, 2016
We bought 2 of these (2 different purchases) when my daughter started ballet class 2x/week. She absolutely LOVED it, fits great, and was perfect (at least that's what we thought at first). When the first one came in, after trying it, my daughter's face lit up so much. The big grin on her face meant that the item is un-returnable, so we washed it so she can wear it to her ballet class that week. However, right before her first ballet class, my wife noticed a defect on the way the bow in the back was sewn. The bottom part of the bow was sewn in. Not sure if you can see in the photo, but the bottom right ribbon is sewn in. Since it was already washed & my daughter loved it so much, we ended up keeping this & just returned the 2nd one we bought.
on December 25, 2014
Runs small. Bought 2 1/2 year old the 4-6 size. It fits perfect. It is well made. Perfect for her. Very comfortable.
review imagereview image
on January 9, 2015
My 2 yr old has recently become obsessed with ballerinas so we bought her this for Christmas, mainly for dress up. I decided on this instead of paying the same amount for a cheap costume that wouldn't hold up to active dancing, twirling and wrestling with her brother. She is 27 months, 26 lbs and just getting into 3T clothes (tops and dresses, 2T for bottoms). I ordered the small (4-6) with the idea that there would be room to put it on over her clothes for dress up. It just barely fits over her clothes and would probably be the right size for her to wear to a dance class with nothing underneath. She loves it something fierce though so I am happy!
3 people found this helpful
on April 27, 2015
Very nice, good quality tutu ballet dress! My daughter just loves it! she put it on the very moment she saw it :)
It's of a nice pink color - that real sweet pink, not a pale ballet pink.
Fits a bit large, will have some room to grow (I bought size 4-6 for my 4,5 old slim little ballerina), and this is even great - she'll wear it all next year at least.
Btw, the ballet teacher immediately recognized it was Capezio and said it was one of the best ballet clothes ever! I would agree, it's quite good and beautiful! The bow on the back side is very cute and adds some delicacy :)
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.