BCA Month Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on January 15, 2015
I did so much research on this before ordering.. Good quality but runs extremely small I ordered the 2-4t for my 2yr old (30lbs and 34in) this is the size of a carters 9m onesie -- so obviously way to small for my 2yr old
review image
11 comment| 118 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on September 12, 2015
After reading reviews, ordered the "Intermediate 6-8" for my 5 year old who is 110 cm (43,5 in) and weighs about 44 lbs. Full front lining is great. It fits somewhat large and should last one year.
on December 22, 2015
The quality is nice. Material is substantial, though my daughter would have preferred a bit more shine to it. She is almost 8 years old, tall and thin. The size M (8-10) barely fit. It was a bit snug overall and could have been longer. We only needed it for a weekend performance, so I kept it, but I would have exchanged for a bigger size if I needed it to last a season.
on July 28, 2017
The size 8-10 is too small for my 6 year old, she is tall in her age so I thought one size up may work. The size runs small so I had to reorder a size 12-14. The fabric is not as elastic as I expected. I wish it has more selection of size choice because the larger size solved the height issue but the bottom becomes loose that i have to fix it.
on September 15, 2017
Bought 2-4T for my almost 3yo and the fit is perfect with room to grow. Well made, smooth lining and not at all thin. I wish they had more colors available for her size.

My daughter is 36" & 28lbs.
review image review image
Enthusiast: Cookingon February 25, 2015
This little leotard fits as expected on my three-year-old, is made of relatively high-quality, has lasted a long time through many washes and has not ripped or frayed, and has retained its color relatively well for the frequency which it is worn. Additionally, it is a great color and seems to be well insulated to keep my daughter warm during ballet class. This all equals a perfect product that performs and functions as I wish it to. 5 stars!
on April 19, 2017
My daughter is very petite for a 3 1/2 year old (wears 2T from H&M) and this leotard was way too small. The material is soft and the color is the perfect ballet pink. Definitely purchase a size up.
on June 5, 2017
I bought this blue color one and another one in Lavender for my 6-year old who is average size. Both of the tags say Intermediate but the blue one is 1.5 inch shorter than the lavender one. I am keeping the lavender one. The online page says intermediate (6/8) for little girls for the blue color while the lavender one is intermediate (6/8) for big girls. However, the size chart does not show that. This is very confusing.
on July 31, 2016
I purchased two sizes for two kids, and they both fit with room to grow. I'm happy with the color and quality. The size small in light blue was for a child 40 inches tall; torso girth (shoulder, through legs, and back up to shoulder) - 36 inches. The size medium in black was for a child 47 inches tall; torso girth - 44.5 inches. Both colors are fully lined in the front. The kids prefer to wear the 90% cotton leotard, Capezio Style CC400C. In their opinion, the 90% Nylon leotard feels scratchy, and the black leotard isn't lined in the front, Capezio Style TB123C (team basic).
on September 15, 2016
Very disappointed in this product. The material is a very cheap make, and very thin. There is a hole in the left back area when it was shipped. It wasn't I specter before shipping it. I want a full refund on this item.
review image

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.