Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks Womens Red and Rose nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Kidz Bop All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade 2018 Planners modern furniture and decor Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon harrypotter harrypotter harrypotter  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now

on December 27, 2017
Very pretty and good quality. But for the uniformed in dance outfits, like me, do your research. It's another world in the dance world. Way too small. Getting a couple of sizes up after my refund goes through.
on January 2, 2018
This is a great little outfit for your little dancer. The skirt length is good and the details of the outfit are really nice. I ended up buying this again in the next size up when our daughter grew. It does fit small so I have bought up a size each time.
on May 10, 2017
This dress is great for my little ballerina especially since it includes the skirt so no additional piece is required. The material is also soft and light enough for the summer. However, the dress runs small. My daughter is 4 but usually wears a size 5 and the length and width is too small. Will be returning for a larger size.
on December 5, 2017
This leotard is so cute , good quality and looks adorable. The sizing is super small though. My child needed a 4-6 at age 3. She’s very small, and short so I’m unsure why she required a 4-6. We got about a year and a half’s use out of it and it still looks new.
on August 24, 2017
All Capezio merchandise is made in China and tights are manufactured in Taiwan. We bought capezio because Amazon listed the items as being manufactured in the US, this is not true! Quality is average, nothing wonderful, actually we are disappointed and expected more.
on March 29, 2017
A little see thru and super snug but it's cute as long as you don't mind that you're little one won't fit in it very long
on November 30, 2017
Such a sweet little leotard for my sweet little dancer. She was thrilled to get this and never wants to take it off :) I’d say the fit is just right (I ordered the 2-4 for my small 3 year old) but she also fits in the next size up so I’m going to just start ordering those sizes to get more use out of them!
on October 6, 2012
I purchased a small instead of an 6x but it was a lot smaller than expected. It's an adorable leotard and the ruffled sleeves r the cutest. Make sure u get 1.5-2 sizes bigger esp if ur girl is in the 5-7 age range
on October 8, 2017
My daughter loves this!! She is almost 5 and 45 lbs and size Intermediate fits her perfectly with room to grow. Very good quality. We have other brands but this is definitely her favorite.We have the pink one for Ballet and Black for Tap/Jazz.
on March 14, 2017
These shoes came dirty and used with another child's name written in each shoe. Absolutely disgusting.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.