Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capezio Little Girls' Quilted Satin Bag,Black,One Size
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

on February 12, 2011
I purchased this dance bag for my three year old who is in ballet/jazz. She loves the bag, it's perfectly sized, the material is shiny and nice, the quality seems to be great and it fits the extra clothes, water bottle, three pairs of shoes and leaves plenty of room for hair things or anything else we need to carry around in it. Very plain and simple, not too fancy but it's perfect for little ones who need a dance bag, for the price you will get more than anticipated since it's really nice and very inexpensive. Packaging was nice, shipment was fast, as I said it does its job well and we really like it. Thanks!
on January 31, 2013
I read reviews that said this bag was good quality, but to small. Well my review is just the opposite. For us the bag size was fine. It’s 15”x12”x5”. I thought the quality was lacking. The outside of the bag is made with a material that look and feel prone to snagging. The inside material is thick, but makes a crinkling noise whenever it is moved. So although it looks a bit on the cheap side it still is a cute looking bag, but I would not order it again do to the stiff paper sound it makes.
on January 3, 2013
The bag is cute in its style, but unfortuantely the zipper 'broke' on her first day of using it. We were able to reconnect the zipper but I can tell this is going to be a continuing problem. The bag is a bit on the small size too. Not recomended for a 10 year old as we did. Tap shoes, ballet flats and a water bottle and it is full.
on October 8, 2012
This is a great bag, well-constructed and sturdy. I bought it for my 9-year-old who takes ballet three days a week and it fits in her slippers, leotard, tights, sweater, and extra pair of flats. It is big enough to fit in another pair of pants, too. It's perfect for her age and dance level. I'm very pleased with this product.
on August 19, 2013
Giving 4-stars and echoing the comment below that says its "crinkly" sounding - again, not that big of a deal, and may wear out as the bag is used. quilted and bigger than it looks online - will be more than sufficient for my 11 year old. Taking it to have her name or initials embroidered above the "DANCE" pocket which will make it pop for sure (and make sure it comes home every time!)
on December 9, 2012
I am always a little hesitant ordering products online because I wonder if I'll really get what I "think" I'm getting.
I must say I am very satisfied with the Capezio quilted dance bag! I know my dear friend will be thrilled with it too!
on September 3, 2012
I bought this dance bag for my 6 year old and she thinks it is very pretty. She is very happy with it. The bag is the perfect size and has large pockets for up to 2 pairs of shoes as well as space for a change of clothes. Lastly, the bag is very soft and appears to be well made.
on October 31, 2011
Perfect size for my 5 year old who is taking tap and ballet. It's big enough to fit 2-4 pairs of shoes and a water bottle which is all we need it for. Cute fabric and I like that it zips closed.
on January 2, 2012
Delivery was quick. Bag in great shape. Was a great gift for my niece who just entered dance class. Holds all 3 of her dance shoes and outfits.
on January 3, 2012
Our little girl couldn't find a dance bag she really liked - until we found this one! It is as functional as it is cute! Very well made!