BCA Month Beauty Fall Reading Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by st vincent PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Capezio Little Girls' Short Sleeve Nylon Dress,Black,T (2-4)
Special Size: Little Girls (2-6X)|Size: Toddler (2-4)|Color: Black|Change

on June 19, 2014
I read all the reviews that said the outfit runs small so I ordered a larger size. Glad I did. My daughter wears a 2-3T. To be specific, 2Ts fit her but are always short in the inseam. The 3Ts are a little big but she can still keep them on and we need the length. This outfit fit her perfectly! Great quality for the price. She loves wearing it for her dance class and says she is a ballerina princess!
on August 20, 2015
As others recommended I ordered a size larger than needed. My daughter wears 18-24 months in most clothes and is just starting to fit 2t. I ordered the 2-4t and it is VERY snug. She wore it for 3 months and will not be able to use it for her upcoming dance classes as it is too snug and it leaves red marks on her skin at the hem areas. Again, she is just starting to fit most 2t clothes. I loved the design of this leotard, I thought it was so so sos so cute BUT, within the first use one of the arm hems unraveled and shortly after the neckline unraveled as well as the string on the bow. All but the legs and one arm have unraveled and looks very worn and tattered. We hand washed since she just used it for less than one hour a week for 3 months so no heavy washing necessary. Save your money and buy elsewhere. As my daughter reenters dance I will try purchasing elsewhere. I really loved the cute design but not enough to have her dance in an unraveling leotard. Hope this helps your decision and helps you save some money and time. I wanted to love it. I really did.
on January 21, 2016
I came across this leotard when I was searching for leotards for my almost 2 year old who was getting ready to start dancing. We ordered the smallest size that it came in. I was worried that it would be huge on her because she is super tiny for her age, but to my surprise it fit great. It even fit good around her diaper. And she absolutely loved it. She wanted to wear it all the time around the house. It also washed very well without any fading. I will definitely purchase leotards from this company again.
on July 16, 2016
Beautiful leotard for a young ballerina. Much more expensive than most of the leotards I have purchased for my daughter, but it really shows in the quality. The fabric is thick and nice feeling. My little girl loves it. The skirt is also a little longer than some leotards which I like as her mom when she wears it out and about after ballet class. This one should hold up well until she grows out of it. Then I will buy another!
on October 3, 2015
So finally I got the sizing right! A little prehistory. I have a very petite girl. A couple of years ago I was trying to order her a dress from Capezio, read all the reviews, assumed that "runs too small" would mean that I should get her her "right" size because she is about 2 sizes smaller for her age. (She was 6 and I ordered size 6). It was way too small. She wore it for a little time, but then we gave it to a 2 year old friend.

Now she is 9, but still wears size 6-8 for all her clothes. She is 51 pounds, 4'1". (Size 8 is too big). So I ordered her Large (size 12-14!!!! It felt really weird!) and Bingo! it's perfect. With a little room to grow. Bear in mind, through, she is not the skinny type with matchstick legs. Just short.
on February 27, 2016
The leotard is made of a comfortable fabric. It does not pill or scratch. The neck design tends to come slightly off one shoulder at times. I am not pleased with the skirt. Although it looks so cute, it got pulls all over the skirt after just a few dance classes. Also, they did not leave enough selvage in the seam of where the skirt and leotard meet; it is coming apart at that seam. It is not even an area that gets any pulling with dancing or wearing; they just did not leave enough fabric when they sewed the seams. My daughter is average size and weight for 4 year old who usually wears 5T. I listened to reviews here and ordered up a size to Intermediate.
on September 2, 2017
My daughter wears a size 3T. Based on the reviews, I ordered this in the size 4-6 and it fits her perfectly with some room to grow. Great quality, as expected from the Capezio brand!
on April 10, 2017
Lovely, well constructed and love the skirt that is a bit longer than most. The fit is on the small side, but overall just a sweet little piece.
on April 22, 2017
I bought based on previous buy of the same leotard in pink. Sadly, the black version did not seem to be same quality, the seam split after one wash.
on June 20, 2015
My 2 1/2 yr old wears 2T pants and 3T shirts. I bought the toddler size thinking the next one would be too big. When it arrived in the mail, I thought "there is no way this will fit". It looked like a 12months size. Just to see, I had her try it on. It fits for now (mainly because it streches) but it will not make it to the next dance class. Listen to the other reviews. THIS OUTFIT RUNS SMALL! If you are buying this for a toddler, try the next size up. I am unsure of the return policy as I didn't have time to return it for the next size before dance class started, so that might be something to take into account as well before buying.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question