Industrial Deals Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon soul2soul soul2soul soul2soul  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on October 24, 2013
This hard to find blue leotard hardly fits my 55lb 5 year old ( she is almost 6 and on the taller side) yet the sizing states that it will fit up to 8 years old. I wish I had bought a size bigger. She has worn it for a few months and I already have to buy a bigger size as this one is about to be too small.
7 helpful votes
8 helpful votes
on August 9, 2016
I love these leotards. This is our second one. I like the material it's made from, it doesn't stretch out or pill up. My daughter wears a 4t, she's 34 pounds and 40" tall, I ordered the small 4-6. There is a bit of room left around the shoulders, so it should last us through the year if not longer.
3 helpful votes
on September 17, 2017
while the material is great, the construction on this is awful... the seam on the arm came undone after the first time I hand washed it... you're likely better off buying something cheaper on amazon, to be honest-- the material might not be as nice but the seams will likely hold up for longer.
on March 30, 2017
I bought this for my not yet 11 year old daughter to wear under her costume for the play she was recently in. It was very tight on her. Considering she wears size 12 jeans cinched in almost as tight as can be and they fit her perfectly in length, I expected this to fit her better.
on May 2, 2017
Based off the size chart I decided to I order the size T (2-4) for my petite 3 year old and it fits perfect! She is 30 pounds and 38" tall. It does look really tiny upon receiving it, however it fits wonderful. I've tried buying three other leotards on Amazon and all of them were to baggy in the bum and leg area I had to return them.
on October 9, 2017
This product fits but is on the verge of being too small. My daughter will probably only wear it a few times before it doesn’t fit anymore. I would get a size bigger if ordering again. It’s your basic bodysuit.
on November 12, 2015
Was disappointed with this leotard. Opened the package and my daughter put on and there was a blatant rip on the seam. Also the stiching was all coming apart. I ordered a replacement that will be coming in two days. Do like the feel of the material and was just disappointed that this was defective. Hoping that the new one is better and if not, both will go back and will get a refund. The defective one will be returned.
on June 9, 2015
Toddler size is perfect for my almost 2 yr old (21 months). She'll be able to wear this for at least a year or two (or more) depending on how it handles wear (and how she handles dance).

I looked everywhere for a black leotard for a toddler. Dance studio recommended Walmart and Target, but no one in my city carried a toddler size. Smallest I could find was girls xs 4/5...not even close.

Love this and can't wait to see my little ballerina dance in it. :)
on June 7, 2017
Great leotard for the price! It is a thicker material and it expect it to last a long time.
on October 6, 2013
Brought this for my daughter for her 4th birthday. She's 50%for height and 40% for weight. Based on reviews, I purchased the small (4-6). It fits with no room to spare. Issue is that after wearing it around the house on just 2 occasions, the front of the leotard pilled in 2 different places. Pilling must have been caused by a combination of the nylon material and my daughter's sharp edged toys. So, if you are purchasing this strictly for dance classes, this is fine. But if you are purchasing this for playing ballerina at home, consider a cotton/spandex leotard.
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.