Beauty Summer Reading Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on August 15, 2016
This is the cutest little ballerina outfit ever! But to give you a review on sizing, my daughter is 27 months old and wears 3T with room in all clothes. After reading the other reviews I bought small 4-6 years thinking there would be room. IT IS VERY TIGHT!!!! In hindsight should have sized up even more but seems crazy considering she is only 2!!! Do not buy the 2-4 sizing for your toddlers because you will return it. Even though it's disappointing that my daughter will grow out of them soon for now she looks crazy cute in photos.
2 people found this helpful
on March 8, 2014
This leotard is super adorable. As far a cuteness it's a 10! I took the advice of others and ordered one size up and it fit well. However, I am concerned about the quality of the leotard. The very first time my daughter wore it she came out of class with a run in the skirt. I still let her wear it to class but today on her 4th occasion to wear this leotard I noticed a small hole developing at a seam on the shoulder. Very disappointing! I really want to return it however I missed the window to do so. I expected it to last longer than a few wears.
11 people found this helpful
on January 23, 2015
This is adorable! I would definitely order a size up! My daughter is 4 years old. She currently wears a 4T pants and 4-5T shirts. She's a pretty petite as well. After reading the reviews, I ordered a size 6-8 and I am glad I did! It fits her like a glove and will get her through her dance class for the next 5 months. No way a 4-6 size would have fit her.
8 people found this helpful
on January 21, 2016
I came across this leotard when I was searching for leotards for my almost 2 year old who was getting ready to start dancing. We ordered the smallest size that it came in. I was worried that it would be huge on her because she is super tiny for her age, but to my surprise it fit great. It even fit good around her diaper. And she absolutely loved it. She wanted to wear it all the time around the house. It also washed very well without any fading. I will definitely purchase leotards from this company again.
on February 27, 2016
The leotard is made of a comfortable fabric. It does not pill or scratch. The neck design tends to come slightly off one shoulder at times. I am not pleased with the skirt. Although it looks so cute, it got pulls all over the skirt after just a few dance classes. Also, they did not leave enough selvage in the seam of where the skirt and leotard meet; it is coming apart at that seam. It is not even an area that gets any pulling with dancing or wearing; they just did not leave enough fabric when they sewed the seams. My daughter is average size and weight for 4 year old who usually wears 5T. I listened to reviews here and ordered up a size to Intermediate.
on March 13, 2018
OK, this is cute. But it is for very, very short kids. My daughter is 6 and I had originally purchased a medium (for 8-10 year olds) and it was at best for a 5 year old. Then I ordered the large (for 12-14 year olds) and I would say it would fit the average 6-7 year old. Horrible sizing but cute leotard. I wish it had a category to rate it as insanely small - too small doesn't do justice to how short this item is. I also returned the large because it had a seem on the shoulder that was not stitched - ie it has a big hole in the shoulder.

Warming, if you go up in size as I did to fit my 6 year old, the item will be wider and baggier - which just doesn't work for a ballet leotard.
on August 20, 2015
As others recommended I ordered a size larger than needed. My daughter wears 18-24 months in most clothes and is just starting to fit 2t. I ordered the 2-4t and it is VERY snug. She wore it for 3 months and will not be able to use it for her upcoming dance classes as it is too snug and it leaves red marks on her skin at the hem areas. Again, she is just starting to fit most 2t clothes. I loved the design of this leotard, I thought it was so so sos so cute BUT, within the first use one of the arm hems unraveled and shortly after the neckline unraveled as well as the string on the bow. All but the legs and one arm have unraveled and looks very worn and tattered. We hand washed since she just used it for less than one hour a week for 3 months so no heavy washing necessary. Save your money and buy elsewhere. As my daughter reenters dance I will try purchasing elsewhere. I really loved the cute design but not enough to have her dance in an unraveling leotard. Hope this helps your decision and helps you save some money and time. I wanted to love it. I really did.
on February 20, 2014
I bought this leotard for my 4.5 year old who is just starting gymnastics. It was a great choice! It is made well and I'm expecting it will last a long time. I wanted something more modest so the skirt is good for that and it makes it more dressy. Honestly, this outfit was way better than any other leotards I saw at the gym. (And there were tons of other kids of all different ages) I'm glad I ordered the next size up. She normally wears a 4 or 5 toddler and I ordered the 6-8. It fits her fine with plenty of room to grow. The smaller size would have likely fit her snugly but not for very long. My daughter also loves it and wore it all day before her class. The gym sells leotards that are not nearly as nice and they are twice the price!
on December 18, 2017
Excellent leotard. I bought two of these for my granddaughters who are taking ballet classes. I have lots of experience buying leotards, since my daughter was a serious dancer at Lincoln Center.
These fit very well, they are true to size. The fabric is substantial, but the skirt flows beautifully.
Perfect design and proportions.
on February 16, 2015
Well made, and looks just as pictured. Soft material and easy for my 3 year old to get into and out of on her own. It's important to note this is NOT a full and/or stiff tulle tutu style skirt; but, is a soft, flutter skirt.
The only reason for 3 stars is my 3 year old, as most girls her age apparently, tends to like the more colorful and full tutu'ed ballet dresses the best. This one is her last choice option in the cycling of her other 2 lacy, feminine, and fancy full/stiff tutu'ed dresses, and sometimes there's a bit of negotiating necessary to get her into it.
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question