Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Special Size: Little Girls (2-6X)|Size: Small / 4-6|Color: Ballet Pink|Change

Showing 1-10 of 947 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 986 reviews
on August 31, 2016
These are the best ballet tights, keep their shape and have always lasted me an entire dance season. Usually need and new pair due to my daughter growing vs snags/holes. I attached a picture of the size chart on the back of the package to help.
on August 16, 2013
These are nice and thick! much better than the dance tights I've bought at local big box stores. The SMALL fits my 3yr old (36mo) with maybe a little room for growth. They're definitely snug and stay in place well compared to other tights. My daughters measurements are:
34lbs
39" tall
20" waist
0Comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 14, 2010
I bought these tights for my daughter's recital. For normal class wear, I just bought her cheapy tights from WalMart. These tights are REALLY thick and durable compared to those (then again, they do cost more than twice as much). She will be 5 in August and is a little small for her age (she's about 35 lbs). I bought her a size Small (4-6) and had to really stretch them to make them fit. Since they're called Hold & Stretch tights, I don't know if they make them this way so that the tights really hold in place. But the first time I put them on her, I didn't think they would actually fit at first. So if your child is a little larger than average, you might want to think about getting a larger size. I actually went onto other sites that sold the same tights that had a sizing chart so I could buy the correct size based on height/weight.
0Comment| 160 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 6, 2017
Bought these for my toddler who is just starting ballet. Everyone else in her class uses the regular pink tights that you can buy anywhere, however I'm so glad that I got these. You can feel the difference in the material. These are thicker and "sturdier" (I've accidentally caught my ring a few times while putting them on her and they've thankfully yet to snag at all). They hug to her legs better as well. In looking at the class it is a noticeable difference and looks so much more professional on our little ballerina. We've washed these several times (in a delicates mesh bag) and they still look great. Very happy with this purchase. Wouldn't hesitate to buy more.
on March 24, 2016
it is so soft, beautiful and my daughter loves it
on August 4, 2016
My daughter wears a 4T so I ordered her the 4-6 and they were too tight around the waste. She wore them 4 times and then they ripped.
on May 3, 2017
I love Capezio dance shoes, so I was hoping that tights are just as good . These tights are so small ! My daughter is a very thin girl and that elastic was squeezing her stomach so much it made her cry ! We made a cut on a side to have more room but she just hates this brand of tights . We never had a problem with cheap Payless brand . What a waste of money. Do not recommend.
on August 26, 2014
They are perfect for my 5 year old ballerina! I ordered the intermediate small/med & they fit her perfectly with room to grow. She is 37lbs & 41 inches tall. I am sooo dumb & I snagged them with my ring the very first time she wore them so there is now a small hole on her butt cheek but I used some clear nail polish & they are holding up without further tearing, I just ordered her more in different colors & this time I'll be sure to take my ring off before helping her get these on! They are soft, durable & the ballet pink is adorable! My new go to ballet tights! You do need to help your child get these on thou, they are tight!
on June 20, 2013
The color and quality of these tights were perfect and looked great for my daughters recital, but they run way small. We had to size up to a large and she is only 7 years old!! For reference, she is tall and thin and wears a size 8 in most clothing.
on March 24, 2015
The waistband on these fit my size 5 daughter very tightly, but I think that's supposed to be the point. I think they're like "control" pantyhose that women wear to keep things from jiggling. However, since these are in little girl sizes, and my 4 year old hardly needs "control" anything, they just appear to be weirdly tight. The tightness is also through the leg, so I really have to stretch to put these on her (she would not be able to do this herself). All in all they're great quality for a little girl who will only be wearing them for an hour a week at dance class. Size up if you're concerned about the tightness, but they seem very durable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.