Industrial Deals Rebound Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Made for you. Learn more. GNO for Samsung S9 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon howardsend howardsend howardsend  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Start your Baby Registry

on October 10, 2013
The intermediate (6-8) size fit nicely on my size 5 daughter (tall 4 year old) with a little extra room to grow... she's 42 inches tall now, and I'd guess it will continue to fit well for another couple inches, but it's definitely not size 7 or 8. I'd call it a size 5/6. I'm really impressed with the quality of the material, bet it'll still look new when she hands it down. There's enough skirt to make my daughter feel fancy without going against the "no tutus" dress code of her dance class. The detailing on the sleeve is especially nice, as it's actually a double-layered ruffle. The color is very pretty, a soft pink but definitely more pink-pink than the "ballet pink" tights that Capezio sells, which are more of a cream-pink.
Top Contributor: Babieson July 15, 2016
High quality construction and comfortable to wear! The front is lined inside with a satiny nude material and the scoop neck back goes down just enough to keep her cool. Compared to the leotards that other girls were wearing, the skirt part in this is longer too. My daughter likes the longer length of the skirt because it flows more when she twirls. The fit was as expected. I ordered a size up for room to grow and the leotard fits ok now but isn't overly tight. My daughter is 4 and has room to grow taller and wider so I might be able to get 8 months-1 full year out of this!
review imagereview image
on January 21, 2016
Great quality! Will purchase from this seller again soon. The sleeve is ruffle style and a little see through. The skirt flows nicely. It is one of my daughter's favorite ballet outfits. The pink is very soft in color, and what I consider ballet pink. Adorable on, and I will definitely come back to this item to purchase a larger size when my daughter outgrows it. The stretchy quality is great, and even the liner is thin and comfortable. The outfit breathes well due to its thin material. It is stretchy and it allows for movement without binding or squeezing our little ballerina. It fit as expected.
on January 20, 2015
My daughter is a 2T in street clothes, and all the 2-4 leotards left her zero room to grow. This one fits nicely but still has some give, so it should fit for awhile. Best of all, this is simple: A lot of the dance dresses are bedazzled and glittered to within an inch of their lives. This one is refined, well made, and sweet as can be. Capezio is generally excellent quality.

UPDATE: After looking far and wide for another less expensive option after she grew out of the Small over a year later, I decided to purchase the Intermediate. Can't argue with the quality or how long it's lasted.
on January 27, 2016
Joining the chorus of The Sizing Is Way Off. We have a petite 4.5 year old (she's 40 lb, 41 inches tall), and purchased size 4-6. She manages to squeeze in resulting in a skin tight fit. Will definitely need to get a bigger size within a few months. Aside from sizing, quality is great - soft, durable, no snags, allows movement. Design is also elegant and lovely - flutter sleeves and flow short skirt are enough for my daughter to feel princessy without the full on tutu. Going with 5 star rating despite sizing issues because it's otherwise the perfect dress leotard for my kid.
on March 6, 2016
Capezio products so much!! They have been a reliably source of great dance wear my whole life and now my daughter's!!! Fits great and perfect for her first dance class!!!
review imagereview image
on December 27, 2017
Very pretty and good quality. But for the uniformed in dance outfits, like me, do your research. It's another world in the dance world. Way too small. Getting a couple of sizes up after my refund goes through.
on January 2, 2018
This is a great little outfit for your little dancer. The skirt length is good and the details of the outfit are really nice. I ended up buying this again in the next size up when our daughter grew. It does fit small so I have bought up a size each time.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
My 4 year old is 41 inches tall and 32 pounds. The size 4-6 fits her perfectly but with zero room to grow. I'm not sure a 5 or 6 year old would fit into this size so if your child is average height/weight for their age you might want to consider a size larger. Other than that, this is super cute on and she loves wearing it to dance class.
on November 12, 2013
I loved the look of this little leotard, but had to return it as it was too small for my daughter. She is 3.5 years old and usually wears a 4T. I am not sure if we received a defective item, but the product was simply too small. We returned it.

Another note: Capezio also makes "standard" pink tights that seem to be the go-to tights. This pink leotard, while cute, will clash with the Capezio pink tights. This leotard is more of a cool pink, whereas the tights are a warm pink. If you get this leotard, go for the black tights.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.