Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 186 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 189 reviews
on January 14, 2014
I read a ton of reviews before buying this for my four-year-old daughter; I heeded the warnings that it runs small, but still ended up with a garment that barely fits. People, you've gotta give more info when you say it runs small, because I can't gauge how small something is just by knowing what size you bought.
I bought the intermediate size 6-8 for my 45" tall, 44 pound child, and when I pulled it out of the package I had doubts that it would be big enough. It does -barely- fit, and only because it has a lot of stretch. I hope that helps.

I couldn't return the thing for the next larger size because my daughter fell instantly in love with it, so that's something. It is a really cute little tutu, and it had just enough sparkle to make a four-year-old feel glamorous. I am hoping it gets her through the next eight weeks of dance class.
on November 23, 2015
Definitely have to buy bigger sizes!--This runs very small--I first ordered a small for my granddaughter--after reading notes from other people,cancelled it right away and went up to an "intermediate"---I just received it and just buy holding it up can see that it will probably barely fit my granddaughter--(normally wears a 7 in clothes)---she lives in Virginia and I have to mail them their Xmas gifts--I can't try it on her---Because it is just the cutest outfit and am sure she will love it,I just ordered a large. I am going to give the med to my other granddaughter who is 5 yrs old. I am just glad that I have someone else to give it to--rather than packaging it up and spending money to mail it back.--It's really a bummer with ordering stuff from the internet because of the shipping charges.----really cute but very small.
on December 11, 2012
I love this dress but the sizing info is confusing on Amazon. A size 4-6/Small is not size 4T-6 as I expected but rather translates to a size 3T. I will be returning the size 4-6 and will have to try the 6-8 for my very averaged sized 4 year old.
on September 6, 2016
As previously stated, it runs small. My daughter normally wears a 5T and the size 6-8 is a perfect fit. A little too perfect. She will likely outgrow it before the dance season ends. It does have a lot of stretch so maybe it will last through the year. It's pretty without being gaudy like some of the sequined tutus I've seen. The skirt falls mid-thigh (she's 42 inches tall), so it's not super short - which is nice. We haven't yet washed it so I can't say whether the sequins will come off in the wash.
on March 13, 2016
This outfit is adorable. My almost-6 year old has been wearing it to her dance class and she loves it. Capezio quality cannot be matched. She moves in it easily and the skirt is the perfect length. There's no a adjusting anything while dancing, no distractions while moving (which I've found happens with a lot of kid dance clothes and accessories.) The sequin/sparke effect is also somewhat subtle, so it's really little-girl-graceful looking. There's nothing not to love about it. If it came in more colors, we would buy more!
on June 16, 2017
My granddaughter looks adorable in this. I had a hard time deciding on the size but this fits her perfectly. She is a girly girl so she loves the pink color and the sequins. It hasn't been washed yet, so I'm hoping that the sequins stay on.
on February 23, 2017
This is super cute. The skirt falls a little long, but on a two-year-old, whatever. I don't know if it is because my daughter has a long torso, or if the leotard just fits small, but I am concerned about torso length. Not so concerned that I am going to send it back for a larger size...It is darling on. And she loves it. She doesn't bother with the sequence on the skirt nor are they overly heavy.
on March 4, 2015
I loved this leotard when I took it out of the package. It fits my daughter great - she loves it. It is really sparkly and absolutely adorable.... until you wash it. Now, I know better than to put something like this in the dryer. I even know better than to put something like this in the normal washer.
I put this through on the gentle cycle and almost all of the sequins fell off. What's worse is that they are still really sticky on the back side and have now adhered themselves to EVERYTHING else that has gone through the washer. I find them on the carpet, on my husbands dress shirts, on my sheets, EVER-Y-WHERE.
It's still a cute leotard but I won't order this one again once she grows out of it.
on August 28, 2015
My daughter is 6 yrs and 2 months old. She is wearing a size six. I ordered the "I" size (6-8). She can get it on but it is tight. I don't understand how a size 8 could fit in this. The material is thinner than I expected. It is super soft and will be very comfortable for her. I want to order the next size up, but I am worried she will be swimming in it.
on December 7, 2016
This leotard is just precious on. I think I ordered the intermediate for my 5 year old daughter. She is typically between a 5/6 and it fits perfectly. The pink color is also good and not see through at all. I love that it has the skirt attached to give it a little more modesty. It has withstood a few washings and the sequins are still attached.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.