Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on July 13, 2015
I ordered these for my daughter's dance recital since they were a few dollars cheaper than at the studio. I opened the package up the day of her dance pictures and they had a hole in the thigh part already. Because these were all I had I needed to put them on her anyway...I just turned them around and put the hole in back of her leg. By the time her pictures were over the hole spread as you can imagine and I was forced to buy another pair at the studio anyway.
on September 26, 2015
Great tights!!! It's my daughter's third year of ballet and she wears only Capezio clothing and shoes too. First tights I bought her she had for 2 years. No holes, great quality. The best!
on March 17, 2016
I'm a repeat customer.
on June 10, 2015
I got these tights for one of my nieces and they fitted fine. She is happy wearing them for her ballet classes.
on May 8, 2012
These tights are great - classic, pink ballet tights - perfect for my daughter's ballet class. The only problem is they send you one pair, not two as stated, so you have to follow up to get the second pair.
2 people found this helpful
on September 22, 2011
I had read reviews that these are very small/tight, but decided to go ahead because I have a small 5 year old who is 40" and 40lbs so the 4-6x should have fit. These were difficult to get on, more than most tights, and then were very uncomfortable. She wore them all during dress rehearsal, but when it show time came, she was crying because they bothered her so much. I had to take them off her and then she went out and performed with out her tights. Last year we had bought the ultra shimmer tights from Capezio and we'll stick to those from now on.
3 people found this helpful
on April 22, 2012
I just bought this from this seller and it's not the same quality that the ones I bought in here in a dance shop, I was checking why but it doesn't say anything this are thinner and not the same texture this ones look cheaper, but same brand I don't know why
on February 16, 2017
One wear, one wash, one hole. Terrible quality. My daughter has a pair of Danskin tights that she's had and worn for two years, and they still don't have any holes. I was hopingl that these would be a nice pair, but I should have just bought another pair of Danskin. Very disappointed.
review image
4 people found this helpful
|22 comments|Report abuse
on May 20, 2012
The "Ballet Pink" color has a distinctly orange/peach/apricot hue that doesn't match any of our pink leotards. Yuck. Other than that, the quality seems fine.
5 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on June 27, 2014
These tights are nice, thick, function very well and are very good quality compared to Payless tights but I downgraded the rating simply due to the inaccurate color and the sizing is small. Like others have mentioned, the Capezio "ballet pink" colored tights we received are not the light pink that most people are looking for to match pink leotards and pink chiffon skirts. Capezio's ballet pink is PEACH. There really is a difference when you pair these tights with light pink leotards and it's noticeable. Unfortunately, I had to purchase new tights for my daughter. The replacement pair that I bought that is a great match to those pink leotards/skirts are Bloch's Endura footed tights in Light Pink. The fit on these Capezio tights are a bit small. I purchased these in the 2-4 toddler size for my average height/weight 2 year old and these fit her good already with a bit of length room. I can't see how this particular size would fit a 4 year old unless the length of these tights were S-T-R-E-T-C-H-E-D out. I would say the perfect fit for these tights would be the middle range of the sizing chart, so for example for the 2-4 years toddler tights, these would fit perfectly on a 3-year old.