Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

I bought this for my 11 year old, 90 pound 5 foot tall daughter in the extra small and it fits her well. We both like it because the wider straps allow for a bra without being so wide that they restrict movement like cap sleeves.
It washes well (I drip dry it) and was cheaper than locally.

Bought again, now she is 13 and five foot four and 105 pounds. Bought the medium, which fits fine, is perhaps just a tad big, but I would not go down a size. The material is a little different than the first one, having a bit more stretch but she likes it even better.
0Comment| 77 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 4, 2015
I'm 5'6" roughly and my weight is currently 168. I'm a little on the chubby side due to health problems and stress, but I take pole dance classes and workout when I can. Which is why I wanted this leotard. I'm not comfortable in conventional pole dance outfits and it's hard to find bottoms in my size that are high waisted. I have a flat-ish chest and thick hips. It's a nightmare. I actually love this leotard, and it fit as expected mostly. It was a little tight on the top of my shoulders, but I think it was a height issue. After wearing it for a few hours some of the stiffness dissipated. It does not flatter my shape but then again my shape doesn't flatter me. I wear a crop top or tank over it, and it feels secure and comfortable. It fits -mostly- as expected but be aware that it factors in proportionality and a slightly shorter height on the average.
Top Contributor: Drawingon September 9, 2017
I love the Capezio brand. Sizes range go from X-smalI to X-Large and from blue, white, pink to black which is the color I opted for when I ordered my L size tank Leotard to attend my ballet classes. I am 5.6' and weight 121. Despite it is made of stretchy material the L size is great for me so I can move at my ease. Mainly made of nylon and 10 % Spandex, this opaque tank is pleasant to wear as the fabric is really soft not to mention that it takes only a few hours for it to dry after you hand washed it in cold water with Marseille soap. I like the cut which is very basic, but put the body into value. Some of my friends even use it as a swimming suit knowing it is very comfy and affordable.
on December 23, 2017
I really like working out in these—typically for gymnastics and ballet workouts. Compression is good, wicking is good, and it fits my severe hourglass rather well (no midriff wrinkles! Yay!)

My only wish is that Capezio would start to carry shiny, lace/mesh paneled, or otherwise fancier forms of these so that when I go out social dancing, I could just pair it with a fringe wrap skirt or my smooth/standard practice skirt and I’m good to go.
on June 14, 2015
This is just what we needed! I bought the small for my 13yo 100lb daughter and it was a little short because of her long torso, but we made it work because time was too tight to get the size up. It is a bit thicker than some of the dance leotards, and looked just like her skin tone. Its not too low in the back like some are (which we needed for wearing under a particular costume). It is very simple- not adjustable in any way. Much like a gymnastics leotard. She was pleased with it!

ETA 10/8/15. Just bought another one of these and we are still in love. The tank styling is great - comfortable but not too low in the front or back. Daughter is now 105 lbs and about 5' 5" with a long torso and the women's medium fit nicely.
on January 21, 2018
I went by the sizing chart. My pants size put me in a large but my measurements put me in a 1X. I split the difference and got the XL. This was a mistake. It's way too big. It's wearable, but I would never wear this for a performance. I think even a large would have been a little big. The seams are also pretty fragile. After one wash some of the stitching near the shoulder was unraveling. The material is like swimsuit fabric, so it soaks up sweat and starts to get funky pretty quickly. Overall I'm not very impressed, especially for the price. I'd rather get a cheaper leotard made of cotton that fits me correctly.
on January 27, 2018
Quality is great....material is soft/stand Leo material....it is just made too small and the chart should be adjusted. I am giving this a lower rating not because of the product itself but because the company is cutting the item too small and by all the comments- they should make the adjustments so we don't have to mess with returns and reorders.
on September 9, 2017
My daughters have used these leos for dance for several years now. Great quality; they have held up very well, despite being worn and washed weekly. They run a little small in the length; one of my daughters went up to a medium just so it didn't feel so restrictive.
on November 1, 2016
I bought this for a Halloween costume and was pleasantly surprised by how well it fit. I am 5'4", 130lbs, and wear an A cup and usuallyam normally a size S or XS in tops but a bit bigger below the waist so I size up to a M. It fit perfectly. The front it double lined so you can wear it without a bra and the coverage is pretty good.
on December 21, 2017
The product itself is fine. So, to say I don't like it is not really fair. What I'm not too happy about it that I am being charged a $1.50 restocking fee. That's BS. So, shame on me for not reading the fine print. I have to pay the fee to return it and a $1.50 restocking fee. I would not order from this seller again. With that said, the leotard was fine, fit was fine, price was fair. I just think a restocking fee is ridiculous.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.