|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$13.99 - $42.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Glossy tap shoe with removable grosgrain ribbon tie closure
- Firm heel counter and light toebox for support, snug fit, and comfort
- Foam padded footbed.Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult.
- Eyerows are attached with elastic
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Best seller
- PVC (black patent) and PU (caramel and white) uppers
- Recent upgrade includes Tele Tone toe and heel taps on fiberboard
- Foam padded footbed
- Brushed micropoly lining for comfort
- Print cotton socklining
- Sculpted pattern features lower side heights and vamp
- Flexible outsole with traction grooves and divots
- Achilles notch with foam padded sheep skin collar
- Eyerows are attached with elastic
- Grosgrain ribbon tie
- Firm heel counter and light toe box offer support and a snug fit
- Also available in adult sizes
- Begin with street shoe size
- Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
Best seller. PVC (black patent) and PU (caramel and white) uppers. Recent upgrade includes Tele Tone toe and heel taps on fiberboard. Foam padded footbed. Brushed micropoly lining for comfort. Print cotton socklining. Sculpted pattern features lower side heights and vamp. Flexible outsole with traction grooves and divots. Achilles notch with foam padded sheep skin collar. Eyerows are attached with elastic. Grosgrain ribbon tie. Firm heel counter and light toe box offer support and a snug fit.
The Jr. Tyette tap shoe from Capezio features a thick, low heel, soft microfiber linings, and a padded collar for extra comfort and support. A grosgrain ribbon ties on the center front, and a rubber sole patch helps to steady her every move.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0039NNBWE
- Item model number: N625C
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 4, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you have an extremely narrow foot with tapered toes, the Bloch would fit fine. Otherwise, everyone else will like the Capezio!!
Sizing: the dance store website says that this shoe should be ordered same size as street shoe. In our case, both times I ordered half size up and it worked for us. Half size up gave her a teeny room to grow. i didn't want to have to buy another pair in two months when her foot grew. As a dance teacher, a little extra room is fine but you don't want the foot sliding around. Kids can also wear socks to fill up the extra room for a while and when they grow into the shoe more, don't wear socks anymore.
I sized these up to size 6 as that was the smallest size they had and the length was OK but too narrow and snug, I don't want to stunt her feet. She's taking dance class purely for fun, and what with ttoddler feet developing, narrow shoes are unhealthy for normal foot growth / development. They don't offer size 6 Wide so I had to size up to 6.5. Still ridiculously narrow for the medium size, not sure why they make them so narrow when they offer this shoe in Narrow, Medium and Wide. If they had a wide size 6 it would have fit her perfectly. So this is still too tight, and the 6.5 brand new pair arrived with a noticeable scuff on the patent leather at the heel. So I'll have to try another size up just to get a wide, or else try a different shoe.
Other than that, gorgeous shoes, she loved them when she tried them on, unfortunately I couldn't let her keep them as they're so tight.
If your child has narrow feet or if you can get the wide size, they're lovely shoes.
Naturally, a size and a half is a bit long for them, but I just have them wear thick plushy socks, which works well because the shoes look like the "breaking in" process would be uncomfortable. So, while the shoes get broken in, they can wear thicker socks and when their feet grow, I'll give them thinner socks to wear with the shoes.
The shoes look nice. I'm not a tap expert, but they sound good to me. My 4 year old was a little skeptical about the tapping sounds upon first trying them on, but she tends to be cautious with new experiences, then follows my 6 year old on whatever they're doing. I'm sure she'll get used to it and enjoy it.
7/18/2017: My toddler daughter wore these till she grew out of them. What I will share from one parent to another is that the ties would often get lost and need to be found. Her new shoes don't use a tie, but a velcro strap that works SOOO much better and they are easier to get on, but these were nice and after a couple wearing my daughter learned how to walk in these and TAP TAP TAP away. thumbs UP!