|Fits as expected||
Capezio Women's CG55 Tele Tone Xtreme Tap Shoe
|Price:||$4.99 - $79.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Synthetic sole
- This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size
- Brushed polyester/cotton lining controls moisture with anti-bacterial properties
- Insole fully-lined with pigskin and shock-absorbing foam
- Teletone toe and heel taps mounted on spring steel soundboard allows sound to resonate
- Added extra steel plate between insole and outsole for tap security
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The Capezio Teletone Xtreme Athletic feature a Leather upper with a Round Toe. The Man-Made outsole lends lasting traction and wear.
Tap your heart out with Capezio's Teletone Xtreme. The tap shoe features resonating teletone taps, a grippy rubber sole patch for a non-slip grip, and a foam footbed that provides comfort as well as shock absorption.See all Product Description
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 6.2 x 3.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002CMMAY8
- Item model number: TeleTone Xtreme
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The shoe is very comfortable, soft and doesn't have a big heel, which I didn't want as a beginner. The best part about this shoe was going to my class and having the teacher of over 15 years of experience tell me that I made an excellent investement. She further said that I would have the shoes for many years given its quality and that I would only need to replace the taps.
I was a little scared of purchasing 1 size higher, so I went with a 1/2 size higher. It fits nicely and is comfortable, but I could have bought the 1 size higher as my feet get a bit swollen after work when I have my classes.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are advertised as a wide width. C width is not a wide width. Wide starts at D.Published 3 months ago by Vicky Y Weimer
There is a little extra room, but overall good fit! Taps aren't as loud as expected.Published 11 months ago by Stephen Martin
Actually bought these for my son per his dance teacher's recommendation. Great price great fit great quality.Published 12 months ago by JVS
These tap shoe run true to size. With soft leather on top and a low heel, it makes them comfortable to wear all day.Published 12 months ago by K. Anderson
I have narrow feet so they were a bit wide to me, but they have really good quality and they will adaptPublished 12 months ago by Natalia
I bought a 1/2 size larger than I usually wear on the recommendation of my tap teacher. I wear a insole in one of the shoes. Read morePublished 15 months ago by desert chick