Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Fergie PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 305 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 323 reviews
on January 23, 2017
It's a really nice leotard. Capezio always has nice quality products. I'd personally prefer higher leg openings to visually elongate the legs but other than that there's nothing to complain about it. Fits as expected perfectly!
Oh and for reference I used to be 112 lbs, and now 120 lbs, 5'6. I would say that M is a perfect fit, and even if I shed some blubber I'd still be a M (S would be too tight and push the ugly underarm fat out)
on March 17, 2017
I bought two of these in black and one in garnet. I wear an XL in tops and the XL fits me perfectly. My only issue is that the straps constantly twist up. They do not lie flat. And since they are so far out on the shoulders they constantly feel like they are going to call down. I have some of those clips that you can use to turn a regular bra into a racer back bra but these straps are not adjustable enough or it's because they are so far out that the clips won't work.
on September 11, 2013
I bought this for a costume, and all in all, I'm pretty pleased with it. I am 5'5", 150lbs, I wear a size 12 pant, 34DD, and I have a relatively small waist. I purchased a large in hunter, which is true to color and fits snugly but well. The adjustable straps is a huge plus -- I may take the straps off for my costume, but the stop still seems as though it will stay up. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this covered my behind completely, I don't have a camel toe in it, and doesn't feel like it will wedge. The v in the back is pretty, too. The only reason why this isn't a five is that the fabric is just the slightest bit sheer, though thick, but I'm sure nude panties will take care of that; and also that it's a little tricky to get on.
on September 17, 2017
I like the style and how thick the material is, but it is way too small. I got a small based on my measurements on the size chart but it was too short in length and the straps were digging into me. I recommend a size up. Definitely should have gotten the medium.
on May 3, 2017
Great leotard for my daughter who is big into dance. Very easy to order it on Amazon than going to a store with my daughter to pic one out.
on April 23, 2017
my wife and daughter like it, fits her very well and is more stylish than leotards with the standard straps
on June 12, 2015
I really love this leotard; the adjustable straps are really great too. It has just enough wiggle room to get into, so it is running a little small on the XL size. That is why it is getting only 4 stars.
on September 16, 2016
got this for a cosplay base. im 190lb I got an xl, It was a little snug getting into but once i had it on it was comfy and looked great.
on December 2, 2016
I ordered this for my step daughter. It fit perfect. She has a broad chest that sometimes can be hard to find clothes to fit proprerly. This leotard is stretchy and comfortabe. She loved that the straps were adjustable. I would buy again.
on June 7, 2017
Perfect! I absolutely love this leotard. It had enough coverage, despite being a light color, and fits perfect. Runs true to size.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.