|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$38.82 - $99.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- Synthetic sole
- Heel measures approximately 1"
- Platform measures approximately 0.75"
- Color of insole of the shoes may vary
- This shoe runs approximately 1 size smaller than street shoe size
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Synthetic leather and tech-mesh upper
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Superior built in arch support system
- Padded tongue, collar, and foam padding throughout
- Speed looped lacing system with poly/cotton laces
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Padded Achilles notch
- Pull tab
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
- Well padded so dancer may need to go up 1/2 size
- Begin 1 street shoe size up – men 2.5 sizes up
- Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
Synthetic leather and tech-mesh upper. Flat, boxed toe for toe stands. Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation. PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot. Superior built in arch support system. Padded tongue, collar, and foam padding throughout. Speed looped lacing system with poly/cotton laces. Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed. Padded Achilles notch. Pull tab. White colorway is completely white. Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications. Also available in adult sizes. Well padded throughout so dancer may need to go up 1/2 size. Begin with street shoe size. Please note that children's shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult.
Capezio's Fierce dance sneaker is ready for any serious dance session. The lightweight design features a flat, boxed toe for easier toe stands, premium arch support, padded linings, and comes with two sets of laces so that you can change up your look.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002COHZ3M
- Item model number: Fierce Dansneaker
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 17, 2006
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The sizing seems odd to me though. Normally I wear a 7 or 7-1/2, and after a bit of trial and error it ended up that size 8-1/2 worked for me so please be aware that you probably won't be able to fit into them if you order your regular street shoe size. I recommend that you make sure the seller allows returns and order two pairs - one being a size larger than usual and the other 1-1/2 sizes larger - and then return the one that doesn't fit as well.
Regarding sizing - I wear a size 7 in street shoes. I followed advice of others and ordered one size up - a size 8 - and the fit was perfect (I also have a narrow foot). I suggest sizing up one size if you have standard to narrow width, a size & a half if your foot is a little wider.
I have already used them many times and there was no need to break them in at all. I am totally impressed with the performance of this shoe. I didn't have to take any breaks during my routine and found I was able to pull off all of the Zumba moves with great ease and speed which is something I find difficult to do with a sneaker.
I usually take between an 8 and 8.5 in woman's shoe depending on the material and quality of the shoe so I went ahead and ordered a 9 in this shoe and it fit perfectly! I like that it came with an extra pair of shoe laces in gray which allowed me to change my look. Would definitely recommend this shoe to anyone who has similar issues and enjoy a dance routine as a workout. It doesn't disappoint and as a matter of fact, I'm thinking of buying an extra pair so that I never have to go without. Although the shoe itself looks and feels quite durable and can take a beating.
Vickie from NJ