Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One ft Vant PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 530 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 551 reviews
on March 29, 2016
My son needed these for the school play - 3 days on stage. He said his feet hurt him a LOT, especially his heels. But they did do the job. I ordered the LARGEST size possible 14 Wide - according to the size recommendations to order up two sizes. (He wears a size 11.5 men's street shoe.) If I hadn't listened to that recommendation, they would not have fit! So definitely size up! (They may have been a 1/2 size big in his case but better too big than too small.) I don't know how long they would hold up for long term use. Oh, and with just three days use, of a few hours each day.... they don't smell that sweet. I'm sure that's related to the fact that they don't breathe all that well. These don't appear to be real leather, just a vinyl pleather type of material.. But these were the only "stage shoes" we could find in 14 W. that weren't horribly expensive.
on April 25, 2017
I was worried whether or not to get a shoe sized an inch smaller or larger than my actual size, after reading some of the reviews.. my shoe sizes vary based on where the shoe is made, but I wear mostly a size 10. Back in high school I usually wear a 9 or 9.5 in dance shoe, and so I took a chance and purchased a 9.5 since I wasn't so sure about an inch larger. I am more than happy with my selection, it fits like a charm and was very beautiful and well constructed. The packaging was absolutely amazing and the shoe was delivered right on time for me to use it in my show lastnight. Sorry I'm too lazy to take a picture right now, but I just thought it'd do some justice to share. Don't usually ever leave a review, but I'm in love so I'll more than likely be shopping again.
on September 28, 2015
These shoes came promptly, and were packaged in a shoe box with tissue paper. THe leather was unscuffed and soft. Because I read reviews and was paranoid about size, I made sure to measure my feet several times and use the size chart. These shoes are the perfect size, they fit like a glove, and are ready for the studio right out of the box. I've used them several times already.
on August 9, 2015
Last minute buy for spring recital. Other reviews are right--this shoe runs very small. Ordered a 5.5 for my daughter who wears a size 4. Yes, dance shoes tend to run smaller than street shoes, but bear in mind that at one and a half sizes up, it's still a close fit. Bought these in May, will need a new pair for Fall season. Also, thin laces are hard to manage with little kid fingers. They work as a jazz shoe, but would not buy again at this price. They are durable just too snug.
on June 8, 2017
They were too small. Sending them back and reordering 1/2 of size bigger
on August 23, 2017
I sized up and bought the wide fitting and still couldn't get my foot inside the shoe. I'm not going to order another size and play the guessing game of 'I wonder what shoe size actually corresponds to my shoe size' and end up returning shoe after shoe, so I'll find something else.
on August 15, 2017
Shoe fit snug without sock or stocking. Material was a very soft leather that fit the foot like a glove. No street walking in these cuties, because you would feel every rock or uneven crack on the road. I personally need a brick & mortar location to try shoe on before purchase again.
on May 8, 2016
I have triangle-shaped feet, and knew before I bought these that they wouldn't fit like they should. And they don't. I got a size wide, because the toe-end of my foot is very wide (because of bunions and spread out toes), and that part fits pretty well, width-wise. The shoes are too wide in the hell though, and just fit kinda weird in general in the middle of my foot. They're also probably a half size two big...but I was worried that getting the next side down would make them too narrow in certain parts. I'm hoping they'll stretch out and fit better soon (working on that), particularly near my toes/ball of foot. I might end up sticking some mole skin in the heel to make it so it doesn't slip there. As they are now, I would not be comfortable wearing them for several hours. Luckily I just need them for a couple dances and scenes in a musical, so I'll survive. (I also never wear shoes with heels - all my shoes are zero-drop - so that's part of what is making them not comfy for me.

These same shoes do fit fellow cast members pretty well and they dont' seem to have any complaints. So if you have regular-shaped feet, you shouldn't run into too much of an issue with these shoes.
on August 16, 2017
Excellent dance shoe and great for country line dance too! I use them for most of my workouts except areobics. Tried with yoga which was helpful and worked well with weight training too! Highly recommend!
on March 20, 2016
At first I thought they looked cheesy but I like these shoes and use them for line dancing and some zumba. I wear a Women's 10 street shoe but I ordered an 11m because of the reviews. I'm glad I did because I have a slightly wide foot with a high arch.. The toe looks very long (much like a witches costume shoe for Halloween) but once I put some thin socks on with them I didn't want to take my feet out of them.( If you're bare footed you won't like the fit or the feel.) There's not much to them. They are very light and thin, but are working well for my indoor line dancing and light zumba. I don't know how long they'll last but for now they are fine.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.