Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Capezio Women's EJ2 E-Series Jazz Slip-On
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now STEM

on October 7, 2012
These shoes are exactly what I needed but they run really small. I wear an 8-8.5 and had to keep returning the shoes to get bigger ones and ended up with a 9.5 which is snug but should stretch. Nice quality, could use a bit more cushion in the heals.
on May 2, 2014
Wow. Pay attention to the reviews and NOT the description about the size!!! Amazon, you really need to remove the descriptor about it being true to to street size. I had already researched online elsewhere and KNEW the Capezio jazz shoes where NOT street size. The difficulty comes in how many sizes larger to really order. My daughter wears a size 4 shoe. We had just bought her new Nike tennis shoes in that size that fit great with a little growing room so I decided to go one entire size up and also got the wides even though she doesn't require a wide. The 5 W in women's was extremely difficult to get on and then her big toe protruded out the end. It was a stretchy shoe but to see her toe extend past the dance part of the sole was ridiculous. I give Amazon, however , an A++ for returning customer service. I was grateful I bought through them. I had them call me which my phone rang in like 5 seconds of my request. Marianne quickly addressed the issue, sent me an email with a return label and packing slip, had me reorder and verify I didn't get charged shipping (I was already a prime customer and I try to only buy prime so it didn't matter in this case) and made sure they were scheduled to arrive in time for my daughter's recital. I wished returns were that eat and helpful at my local W-Mart. Anyway, I chose another full size up to a 6W (recall my daughter is a 4M). It still took effort to get in and seemed small on her foot but it didn't have her toe hanging out. Because of that stretchy middle she walked around and said they felt good (she didn't like the feel of the 5s) so we stuck with these. I have a 3 bc the shoe is a decent looking dance shoe for daughters recital but the sizing is a HUGE issue!!!
on April 20, 2012
I should have followed the advice of reviewers and ordered an even larger size than the half size up. Maybe they will stretch out with use. But I would advise ordering at least one full size larger than normal shoes.
on November 4, 2009
I got these shoes but I ended up buying and using something else because:
1)one side is narrower than the other ,maybe I need to wear it more to get them both comfortable (but I didn't because of the following reasons too).
2)your feet get too hot in it, you can't wear it for a long period of time.
3) it's NOT all genuine leather. the front part is NOT. only the very fine pieces all around and the back are.
4)the sole of the shoe is plastic (as opposed to leather) which makes it uncomfortable, especially if that doesn't match exactly the position where it's supposed to be.
on December 30, 2015
My shoes arrived today and they fit like a glove! I just wanted to update y'all because reading through the reviews on Amazon was giving me a headache. Between people saying they were a perfect fit and that they run up to two sizes too small.

My takeaway from sifting through the reviews and product information was that you should buy the size you usually wear, unless perhaps your big toe is longer than your second toe, in which case, order a half size bigger. They will start tight and stretch with wear.

I ordered in my usual size and I'm happy with the length. They look tiny when you take them out of the box, but they are stretchy. My toes are a little snug in the front, but going by what other people (and the company) say, they do stretch more with time. My big toe is a little shorter than my second toe and I can see why it might be a problem if it weren't because the top of the shoe is quite round. I'm really glad I ordered the wide (for my wide feet), because they are pretty tight across the instep.

So, anyway. These are so comfortable, and light, and give a nice balance between security/grip and slipperiness for spins. Looking forward to trying them out next week!

I will update this review if they wind up not living up to my expectations on the stage floor.
on March 30, 2011
I absolutely love these shoes. They hold up very well and are a comfortable fit while dancing. I definitely reccomend these!
on June 10, 2015
They are a tad small, but the description of the item actually warns you of that. I have a really narrow foot so I actually prefer the older style jazz shoe over these with the neoprene type material all the way around the middle. I expect they will stretch as many jazz shoes do and do feel like I bought the right size.
review image
on November 27, 2012
The leather is so soft. I normally wear shoe size 6 to 6.5. I ordered 6.5 so that I can wear a pair of cotton socks in it. It turns perfect. Very comfortable to wear for hours of dancing. I bought from Amazon to save a few dollars comparing with some other websites or stores.
on February 22, 2014
I know a lot of the dance shoes fit everyone different depending on whether you're a child or adult, whether you have a narrow, average, or wide foot, etc., but I went to a dance shop and tried these on (and bought them) and my street size fits perfectly. I have a narrow to average width foot. They make these in wide as well of course if you think you will need them.
on September 12, 2011
good shoe, runs a little small, but will fit with use. i like the neoprene in the split sole instead of the leather. allows for more flexibility for a strong arch. can't get it cheaper than on amazon.