|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$21.20 - $42.30 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Synthetic sole
- Tap shoe featuring grosgrain ribbon tie and Tele Tone taps at heel and toe
- Foam-padded footbed
- Brushed microploy lining for comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Best seller. PVC (black patent) and PU (caramel and white) uppers. Recent upgrade includes Tele Tone toe and heel taps on fiberboard. Foam padded footbed. Brushed micropoly lining for comfort. Print cotton socklining. Sculpted pattern features lower side heights and vamp. Flexible outsole with traction grooves and divots. Achilles notch with foam padded sheep skin collar. Eyerows are attached with elastic. Grosgrain ribbon tie. Firm heel counter and light toe box offer support and a snug fit.
The Jr. Tyette tap shoe from Capezio features a thick, low heel, a soft microfiber linings, and a padded collar for extra comfort and support. A grosgrain ribbon ties on the center front, and a rubber sole patch helps to steady your every move.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00394EUM8
- Item model number: N625
- Date first available at Amazon.com: April 2, 2010
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: