|Price:||$50.90 - $68.50 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Fits as expected||
- Mesh, suede, and synthetic
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Padded Achilles notch for added comfort
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with lightweight and breathable SBR (a strong foam rubber) nylex mesh
- Vents for air circulation
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar, and Achilles notch
- Speed looped lacing system begins further to the side for a snugger fit
- Poly/cotton laces
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
- Begin with street shoe size – men 2 sizes up
- Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
This sleek and stylish Dancesneaker is a must-have for every dancer looking for comfort and looks! Lightweight and breathable SBR nylex mesh complements the synthetic upper. Vents for air circulation. Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability. Padded Achilles notch for added comfort. Sport lacing system for an adjustable and snug fit. Contoured EVA footbed provides shock absorbing comfort. Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points. Flat, boxed toe for toe stands. Measurements: Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This dance sneaker from Capezio has all the right moves to help you Rockit in the floor. The lightweight shoe features a flat, boxed toe for easier toe stands, padded linings for superior comfort, built-in flex points, and ventilation to help your feet breathe better while performing.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002COI2XO
- Item model number: Rockit
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
They are easy to move in and great on a carpet floor. I don't think you need to order a whole size up. I wear a 7.5 or 8 street shoe and I ordered a 8.5 based on other reviews and I think they are a bit too big. An 8 would have been perfect for me. Dance shoes should be a snug fit, the shoes work better if they hug your foot, that's what they are designed for. So, if you Zumba on carpet, get these and enjoy tweak free knees but, if you are in a studio, you may want to keep looking, they are ok but not ideal. Great for dance though!
Overall, they are great shoes for my purposes. I recommend them highly.