|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$49.95 - $65.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- Mesh, suede, and synthetic
- Made in USA or Imported
- Synthetic sole
- Platform measures approximately 0. inches
- This shoe's sizing is equivalent to street shoe size
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Padded Achilles notch for added comfort
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Key Item Attributes
- Combination PU Nubuck and imitation suede upper combined with lightweight and breathable SBR (a strong foam rubber) nylex mesh
- Vents for air circulation
- Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability
- Flat, boxed toe for toe stands
- Split sole design for flexibility and foot articulation
- Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points and forepart spin spot
- Padded tongue, collar, and Achilles notch
- Speed looped lacing system begins further to the side for a snugger fit
- Poly/cotton laces
- Contoured, cushioned, removable EVA footbed
- Soles designed to be non-marking for most applications
- Begin with street shoe size – men 2 sizes up
- Please note that Childrens shoes are cut wider and a size 1 child is equivalent to a size 3 adult
This sleek and stylish Dancesneaker is a must-have for every dancer looking for comfort and looks! Lightweight and breathable SBR nylex mesh complements the synthetic upper. Vents for air circulation. Perforated arch for ventilation and breathability. Padded Achilles notch for added comfort. Sport lacing system for an adjustable and snug fit. Contoured EVA footbed provides shock absorbing comfort. Non-marking PU outsole with built-in patented flex points. Flat, boxed toe for toe stands. Measurements: Weight: 7 oz Product measurements were taken using size 6.5, width B - Medium. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
This dance sneaker from Capezio has all the right moves to help you Rockit in the floor. The lightweight shoe features a flat, boxed toe for easier toe stands, padded linings for superior comfort, built-in flex points, and ventilation to help your feet breathe better while performing.See all Product description
- Package Dimensions: 14 x 5 x 5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B002COI2XO
- Item model number: Rockit
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 24, 2004
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
PREVIOUS REVIEW: I ordered up a whole size as most people thankfully recommended. With free returns on this, I took that chance and am extremely satisfied with the fit, comfort, ease of movement and light weight of the shoes. Very easy to spin or turn...in fact I actually have to control my speed.
There are two reasons I didn't give this style five stars: 1) I was warned by some of my classmates that they tend to run narrow, and I would have to agree. I have an average width foot, wear size 8 normally, and I did order up a half size as advised in many of the reviews. The length is fine, but by the end of my hour long class my little toes feel cramped; it might be because they hit right where there is a seam. (One of my classmates Rockits are actually coming apart in the exact same place, and she says she knows several other of our classmates have had the same issue). I don't wear socks with them either. 2) Why does it have to have so much padding on the tongue and upper portion? It is nice & comfy, but I just don't see the reason for it...it makes the shoe bulky, and I don't think its necessary.
Overall, I'm very happy with this shoe. The price was reasonable, and I feel like I can move better and get the benefit of the exercise, and I do like the way they look except for that thick tongue!