Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 50 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 53 reviews
on February 6, 2012
I am a small person. I wear an XS or a size 0. I have to buy bras online because no store carries my size. So I generally just buy an XS without worrying about it (especially since it says sizes 2-4). When I put this top on, it felt like a corset. This runs VERY, VERY small, and does not seem to stretch with time. Order one size up, at least! It seems well-made, but there's no way I could do anything remotely physical in this top! I think this top would better fit someone in elementary school.
on June 4, 2013
I was not too impressed with this Capezio Bra Top. I'm not a dancer, but purchased it because the title of the item states that it is a "bra top". I was in search of one of those bra tops with the shelf bra in it that has spaghetti straps to wear for lounging around, under sheer tops or for summer when it is super warm out. This tank does not have a shelf bra in it, but is very spandex/nylon like a bathing suit, so it holds you in snuggly. (I am small chested at 34A) Unfortunately, it also pushes your chest down as a runner's or yoga/exercise type of top would do. It also runs very small and although I purchased it one size up from which I normally wear, it still ran tight and small, where it was a bit difficult to pull over my head and shoulders to get it on easily. I did not look to return the the item however, thinking that i could wear it with another supported bra underneath of it in the fall or winter under a sweater or blazer. I'm going to wash it a lot to attempt softening the spandex/nylon up a bit. With it being spandex/nylon the black dye in it should retain itself unlike cotton tops that loose their dye very quickly when being washed often. I would recommend this top for a dancer, younger teen or young girl. I suppose a woman doing yoga or other excise might find that it works well, but you will definitely need to order 2 sizes larger than you would normally wear for it to be comfortable. And if you are looking for support or lift, this is probably not the top for you. It is made well and delivery was quick.
on February 11, 2014
I am fairly small chested and am not looking for a lot of control, but instead miss the camisole tanks w/ a built in light-control shelf bra that used to be sold everywhere and now I can't find anywhere. I'm a size 6-8 in tops generally, and I read that this ran small in other reviews, so ordered the large. It was still so small and so tight, that it was not easy to get on, flattened me completely and clung unflatteringly around my ribcage. I'm short wasted and generally tops can be too long on me, but this is really quite short. It won't work as a camisole under clothing because of how much it flattens and similarly wouldn't work well as a tank top by itself in summer. It is made by Capezio, so if what you want is a pretty thick material that provides ALOT of control and bares your midrift in a dance class, this may be your top. It would probably help to minimize a particularly large cup size, though it's tight enough that you might come spilling out the sides.
on February 3, 2011
I bought this in white and pink shortly after Christmas to go under a couple tops I got and to also wear in Yoga class. They fit fine. I wear a M normally and purchased a L and while they are a bit snug, they aren't supposed to be loose either - it's an "under shirt" for lack of a better word. I think the previous viewer who said they run small probably did not take into account that the product is made mostly of spandex, which is a tight fitting material.
on January 23, 2013
This tank top is WAY too tight. It literally started to give me heartburn after wearing for 15 minutes from the way it squeezed upwards. It is very sheer which is what I had wanted but I ordered a small and should have ordered a large or extra large! They should describe this top accurately.
on March 2, 2011
It's a nice color, quality fabric unlike some other junk I've seen. But you must order a Large if you wear a medium, you won't be able to even get into the medium. I wear a medium, ordered a large, it fits great.
on April 20, 2011
3 stars means it's ok and this is being generous. This camisole tank bra top is tight! I ordered a medium which is my usual size and fit in any type clothing, even with the adjustable straps and spandex, the camisole is tight in the abs and stomach area--and I'm not a big person. The bra liner does not do the job to conceal one's assets, unless that is what the wearer wishes for. The color, I ordered the purple is a nice shade, but color is one thing and fit is another. I would not recommend this bra top.
on June 16, 2012
Finally, the purple came back in stock. I own these in every color, purchased them off of Amazon, and they are awesome. The fabric quality is really nice and feels great against your skin, but then again, one can never go wrong with Capezio. The price is so affordable that owning one in every color to wear under other shirts is not an issue. I only wish they had them in lime green and bright yellow!!
on June 3, 2014
The top is made from a sturdy, nice weight stretch material suitable for dancewear. Not a ton of support and you may need to wear something under it to keep from showing through, but the material is definitely decent quality. I'm unsure of whether the top is meant to stop at the waist/midriff, but it's definitely shorter than I would prefer. If you don't mind a shorter top or don't have a long torso, this top would be fine, but the lenght makes it mostly unwearable for me.
on December 16, 2014
I bought this to wear with a swim skirt. It does not have a shelf bra; it's just a tank top. I ended up wearing an underwire bra with it and it looked fine. I normally wear a small 2/4 in camisole but I bought a large 10/12 based on the reviews here and it still fit quite snugly. It is really thick and not breathable so I was hot while I wore it out in the sun. I think it will work better as a fall/winter undershirt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.