- Series: Routledge Foundations of the Market Economy
- Hardcover: 266 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 17, 1998)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415147069
- ISBN-13: 978-0415147064
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 1 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,808,880 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Capital in Disequilibrium: The Role of Capital in a Changing World (Routledge Foundations of the Market Economy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
"Peter Lewin here undertakes a difficult task and carries off his mission with notable success... He convincingly shows that stress on uncertainty, far from dissolving economics, often promotes theoretical insights. - The Mises Review, Davig Gordon, Volume 7, No. 1, Spring 2001."