Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 7 reviews
on August 19, 2015
Terrific book. Sasna Lilley is one of our local geniuses!
on October 27, 2012
This collection of socialist, redistributive thought perfectly outlines the thoughts and intentions of those I feel are a danger to civilization. The elitists who feel that only a benign and educated centralized government can ensure equal results to their populace.

I fight for equal opportunity, not equal results. I am the Tea Party. I am America. I read this outstanding collection of socialist justification and glorification to know what my enemies -- and the true Enemy of the State -- are thinking. And how they justify their ridiculous, and self-serving philosophy.

God Bless America, and God Bless the Constitution of the United States.