Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno
Cappuccino Cups Is sugar added to these cups? No ingredients are listed. Creamer?
asked by Lulu on October 12, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
They do have sugar and some kind of creamer. Grove Square coffees are just instant coffee in a k-cup, and are horrible. I will definitely look for the Keurig symbol on the box going forward.
Jane Wood answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Thanks Jane, that's what I was thinking. You saved me some money. When we were in Canada we found an instant latte from Nestles that had no sugar and was really quite good, for an instant. Great for travel. They do not sell this product anywhere in the states, including Amazon. What does this say for American taste? Again, Thank you.
Lulu answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
You're welcome, Lynne. I haven't found a good cappuccino with no sugar. So I'll continue to make my own. Not good for traveling, but tasty! :-)
Jane Wood answered on October 13, 2011
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Jane Wood answered on January 10, 2012

A
GROVE SQUARE IS A RIP OFF!! Sorry for shouting, but we bought a bunch of the coffee, which is worse than a cup of freeze dried Sanka. These people should be drummed out of business. They do not sell real K cups. Buy a jar of instant coffee and save the planet some excess plastic waste!!!
My3Pups answered on September 21, 2012

A
try Gloria Jean cappucinno. It is full bodied and just the coffe. You add the rest but well worth it and the flavor is excellent. Try it, you wont be disappointed. Trish SS Chgo.
trishrn answered on January 10, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product