Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon kidsevergreen kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies kidsevergreenaltText Choose channels with their favorite shows and movies  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 9 reviews
on March 1, 2011
I just finished assembling the table and chairs last night and I'm quite pleased with the quality and look. Each piece goes together easily and the finished result is a dining set that looks exceptional. The chairs are very sturdy and comfortable. The table does seem to wobble slightly when pulling it apart to insert the leaf even after tightening all the bolts a little more but that was only when tugging the table. My only complaint is that I think they should have made the legs a bit further out to the ends of the table to give diners on each side a little more leg room.
22 comments|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on February 3, 2010
This table set is a great value for the quality. I received mine with a small chip and one damaged chair. I was pleased with the customer service that was provided. I received a new chair no questions asked. I have had this set for about 7 months and I love it!
on May 9, 2013
Great product! Arrived quickly! Easy to put together and mom loved it, only think I didn't like that it got cheaper not even a week after a I purchased it, could save over 150 dollars
on May 3, 2010
The item arrived quickly and was well packaged.No nicks,dings or damage at all. Solidly built and easy to put together.Looks great! Would recommend this to anyone!
on August 8, 2014
Pretty but table is a little unstable.
Chairs are made well with nice cushions.
on September 7, 2010
I ordered this back around August 14th and its not September 7th and still have not got it, i wrote a review on this before, i tried getting hold of the company many times with no success and once i left a poor review someone finally called me and assured me with a 75 dollar credit back on my credit card that it be here no later then the 7th. To sum it up its still not im leaving this review to warn that if you order this item or any from this seller and have any issues you will be next to no choice able to get ahold of anyone to solve the problem would rate ZERO stars if had the option.
on August 8, 2012
This was a great purchase. The table and chairs are a dark, rich brown (almost black). Was surprised that the table top was not a solid color but a muted two toned pattern - sounds kind of weird - had someone written that in a review I wouldn't have ordered it as that wasn't what I had envisioned, but I love it and have had many compliments. Assembly was easy (table was 2 steps). Shipping/delivery was prompt. The packaging came as 3 large boxes.

My only wish is that it had a larger leaf.

Looks lovely in my dining room.
on April 19, 2012
This table is amazing! It did arrive with two of the chairs scratched up- but other than that it was easy to assemble. One thing I wish is that they would leave the plastic wrap off the cushions of the chairs. I have had this for about a month now and love them!
on April 18, 2013
This turned out to be a nice dining set, but it had lots of small scratches, dents, and sections that showed poor assembly (not tightly glued--can see small gaps). I contacted the seller to see if I can negotiate a credit of some sort for the damages because I really don't want to send the table back. It's been 4 days and I've not heard back from the Seller with a definitive plan of action. The only email I received was something about contacting the shipping company to file a complain. I believe that's the seller's responsibility not mine. I suppose if you dont mind small damages, order the table set--it's nice. However, I don't think the price of the table is worth all the small damages.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question