Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Capresso 405.05 12 Cup Perk Coffee Maker, Metallic" and save 29% off the $69.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Capresso 405.05 12 Cup Perk Coffee Maker, Metallic
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A contemporary design of the classic. Stainless steel pot and lid
- View-through glass lid insert. Brews 4 to 12 cups in less than a minute per cup
- Automatic keep warm function. Detachable cord for easy table service
- Base insulates heat, making it safe for tables and counters. Light indicates when brewing is finished
- Ergonomic stay-cool handle and dedicated spout for controlled pours
- NOTE: The #403.05 user manual is included in this page. Please refer page 6 for “Making Coffee” chapter
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Perk Coffee Maker
Dedicated to the best in all things brewing, Capresso presents the 12-Cup Perk, a contemporary upgrade of the classic percolator.
- Brews 4 to 12 cups in less than one minute per cup
- Automatic keep-warm function
- Elegant and durable stainless steel construction
- Stainless steel filter basket and perk tube
- Illuminated indicator light shows when coffee is ready
- Locking lid for added safety
How Things Work
The 12-Cup Perk features elegant, durable stainless steel construction, with a view-through glass lid that showcases the percolating process. It brews 4 to 12 cups of piping, hot coffee in less than a minute per cup. Its automatic keep-warm function ensures that coffee is ready whenever you want it. The 12-Cup Perk is simple: fill with water, ground coffee, plug in and brew. Ideal for parties and special occasions, it features a drip-free pouring spout and detachable power cord to simplify serving.
The sophisticated design includes a stainless steel filter basket and perk tube, and a locking lid for added safety. An illuminated indicator light shows when coffee is ready. Internal water level and coffee markings make for easy filling. The 12-Cup Perk is countertop-friendly, with a heat-resistant base that is safe for any surface.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Express Goods||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||11.5 x 6.5 x 4.75 in||9.7 x 13.1 x 6.2 in||6.02 x 10.16 x 11.42 in||6 x 10.3 x 13.8 in||6.3 x 9.25 x 12.24 in||9.25 x 6.25 x 12.25 in|
|Item Weight||2.5 lbs||3.4 lbs||2.9 lbs||6 lbs||1 lb||1 lb|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Plastic||Metal||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
Classics never go out of style. The Capresso Perk 12 Cup Percolator has an unfussy, ultra-reliable design that brews 4 to 12 cups of coffee in less than a minute per cup. The Perk is constructed with a stainless steel pot and filter components and a view-through glass lid that lets you see the hypnotically-pleasing percolator brewing action. An illuminated indicator lets you know when brewing is complete. The Perk coffee maker gives you the option to simply remove the cord from the insulated base and bring the pot to the table, or leave it plugged in and take advantage of the automatic keep-warm function. A large contoured handle provides excellent comfort and control for pouring. The Capresso Perk 12 Cup Percolator measures 6.5" l x 4.75" w x 11.5" h.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reviewing all the ones I could find, I decided to go with this Capresso. Reasons being - it was stylish, it keeps the coffee warm, it is all stainless construction, you can see the coffee percolating through the top cap, the cord is detachable, 12 cup capacity, and the reviews here on Amazon.
I was slightly concerned about 2 things.
1. The coffee grounds that end up in the coffee. But I can say that after using my new Capresso, there was 1 ground in there and I'm still going through my old more finely ground coffee from my old drip maker. So, I'm thinking I'll try out some courser ground coffee after I get through what I already have and it should be great.
2. My other concern was an auto shut off. I kinda really wanted that. I don't want to be out and start worrying over a coffee maker that's been left on and feel like I should go back home to make sure there's no fire going on. I drink maybe 4-8 cups of decaf all day long so it's very handy to come back to the machine after an hour and a 1/2 and there's still hot coffee in there.
However, the only percolator I found with an auto shut off was not highly recommended, bummer I thought. But I came up with a solution that's working for me just fine. I purchased the Belkin outlet attachment that has a 30 min, 3 hr, 6 hr timer on it. I plug that into the outlet, plug the coffee maker into that and voila, it goes off after 3 or 6 hours, depending what I set it at, and no worries. So based on that I would have given 4 1/2 stars, but I really, really like the coffee that coming out of my new percolator, so 5 it is.
One other suggestion, in case the manufacturer is actually reading any of these is - make one in red!! and I'd probably buy another!