Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Capresso 425 On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker, Silv..." and save 50% off the $39.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Small Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Capresso 425 On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker, Silver/Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- Use included travel mug or your own mug (up to 7” tall)
- Heats up quickly to the perfect temperature of 200°F for properly extracted coffee
- Brew with ground coffee or soft coffee pods
- Travel mug, coffee filter and removable filter basket are dishwasher safe
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker
The On-the-Go Personal Coffee Maker keeps up with your busy lifestyle by quickly brewing coffee directly into the stainless steel insulated thermal travel mug so you never have to leave your brew behind.
Features and Benefits
- • Full stainless steel housing for superior strength and style
- • 16-oz stainless steel thermal travel mug, perfect for those on the go, or those wanting a quick single cup at home
- • Use included travel mug or your own mug (up to 7” tall)
- • Heats up quickly to the perfect temperature of 200°F for properly extracted coffee
- • Brew with ground coffee or soft coffee pods
- • Large shower head for perfect saturation and extraction
- • Brews in less than four minutes
- • Removable permanent filter is easy to use and clean; eliminates the need for paper filters
- • Travel mug, coffee filter and removable filter basket are dishwasher safe
- • Travel Mug fits snuggly in most car cup holders
- • Additional stainless steel travel mugs available
How Things Work
Large permanent filter can hold up to 6 tablespoons of medium ground coffee for maximum strength, adjust strength by adding less ground coffee. The On-the-Go also works with pre-packaged soft coffee pods for an even quicker brew and faster clean up. As an added convenience and safety feature, the unit automatically shuts off after the brew cycle is complete. It also includes an On/Off button to save energy when not in use. Use the mug to measure out the water before filling the water tank to ensure no coffee will overflow.
Enjoy a personal cup of coffee on the go with this coffee maker from Capresso. Made from stainless steel, it features an elegant design with black accents. Including a 16 ounce stainless steel travel mug, it quickly heats to 200 degrees Fahrenheit. The large shower head sprays for even coffee saturation and it brews with ground coffee or soft coffee pods. Other features include a removable permanent filter, a compact design, an illuminated on/off switch, and an automatic shut-off function. Best of all, it includes a one year manufacturer's warranty.
11-3/4" L x 5-1/4" W x 6-1/2" H
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The oddity about this coffee maker is that once you have brewed a cup, it shuts off and will not turn on again until it has cooled down. I have seen other reviews from those who thought it died after the first use. So did I, but after it cooled down I tried it again and it came back to life. The instruction manual that comes with it says nothing about this cool down scenario.
Otherwise, so far it does the job. It is compact and lightweight, great for limited counter space.
Update: Sorry to say, the coffee maker no longer works after just a couple of weeks of light use. Water steams but doesn't make it to the cup. Too bad. Cannot recommend this coffee maker.
Most recent customer reviews
1) if you use a standard mug (not the one that comes with it) it does splatter the coffee all over the counter.Read more