Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffe..." and save 63% off the $250.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
This item, sold by Amazon.com, is currently reserved exclusively for Prime members.
- Unlimited Free Two-Day Shipping
- Instant streaming of over 40,000 movies and TV episodes
- A Kindle book to borrow for free each month - with no due dates
- Over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Fully programmable 10-cup coffeemaker with built-in conical burr grinder
- Digital control panel; 5 grind settings from coarse to fine; 5 brew amounts
- 6-ounce bean container; adjustable strength; clock and timer; brew-pause function
- Brew with or without the grinder; 2-hour auto shut-off for safety; water filter included. Please note: Never fill water above the 10-cup marking. The water container has an overflow opening in the back
- Measures approximately 9-1/5 by 9-1/5 by 15-1/5 inches. Please refer the Product Video for cleaning and user guide page 12 -17 for FAQ and Trouble shooting steps
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Capresso 464.05 CoffeeTeam GS 10-Cup Digital Coffeemaker with Conical Burr Grinder
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gourmet Kitchen Gallery||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||9.25 x 9.25 x 15.25 in||8.44 x 10.67 x 16.25 in||12 x 9.8 x 17.5 in||12.5 x 16.5 x 8.25 in||13.5 x 10 x 15.5 in||8.5 x 12.5 x 16.25 in|
|Item Weight||10 lbs||9.92 lbs||9 lbs||14 lbs||9.5 lbs||16.1 lbs|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||man-made-material||Not Applicable||Plastic||Stainless Steel|
Capresso - CoffeeTEAM GS
Coffee Maker / Grinder Combination
The first coffee maker / grinder combination machine with a CONICAL BURR* GRINDER and DIRECT FEED Technology! Just pour in the beans, program the time and the amount of coffee to be ground and CoffeeTEAM GS does the rest! Sleek and streamlined, the NEW CoffeeTEAM GS features a space-saving design, plus convenient features that make it easy to grind and brew fresh and flavorful coffee every day.
Feature and Benefits
The CoffeeTEAM GS lets you program the amount of coffee you want to grind: choose from 2, 4, 6, 8 or 10 cups and select mild, regular or strong. The coffee filter holder stays inside the machine during grinder preserving more aroma and reducing mechanical movements. You can even program two completely different settings, one for manual operation and one for automatic operation. This way you always enjoy exactly the same coffee taste.
The CoffeeTEAM uses solid steel conical burrs, the same as found in our automatic coffee centers. The slow grinding of the burrs imparts minimal heat preserving more aroma than blade grinding. It also allows a finer and more uniform grind than combination machines with a blade grinder.
Five fineness settings for light to dark beans let you adjust the grinder to your preferred beans (the darker/oilier the bean, the coarser the setting). 6 ounce bean container.
Direct-feed technology accommodates a more compact design while keeping moisture away from the grinder. The CoffeeTEAM GS grinds the programmed amount of beans directly into the filter and then automatically initiates the brewing process.
AM/PM Programmable Clock/Timer lets you set the time when to grind and brew automatically.
The easy-to-read LCD display shows the time, grind and strength settings. Charcoal water filter removes up to 82% of chlorine and other impurities. 10-cup Glass Carafe.
GoldTone Filter included. CoffeeTEAM GS can also be used with size 4 filter paper. Over 200 degrees F brew and 180 degrees F coffee temperature in glass carafe directly after brewing.
2 Hour Safety Shut-Off will keep the coffee hot for two hours after brewing. Then the heating element will shut off by itself conserving energy and giving you peace of mind.
The unit can be used with or without the grinder, accommodating pre-ground coffee, including flavored coffees or decaf. Choose the BREW MODE for pre-ground coffee or GRIND/BREW MODE for whole bean coffee. Stop-and-Serve lets you remove the carafe while brewing to serve a quick cup.
Top customer reviews
First, the negatives:
- It is definitely loud and long in grinding, as other owners mention. The burr grinding process is wonderfully consistent compared to blade grinding, but it seems to take forever and the noise is enough to wake up the ... sleeping.
- It doesn't have a way to dump out the unusued coffee beans if you want to change blends to another bean (though you can still put pre-ground coffee in the basket while there are beans waiting to be ground.)
- The carafe does tend to make a sort of "cracking" sound when it sits on the hotplate sometimes.
I have owned some of the most popular, and some unusual, grind & brew machines in the past 30+ years, including a very different Capresso long, long ago. There are some models/brands that only have a single grind possibility (no settings), some that require constant cleaning of parts, some that fall apart within the year and don't have even that much warranty, and one that was going to cost an extra $65 to replace the faulty super-recessed lid switch, which died after 4 months, without which it was totally unusable. There's only one of those previous coffeemakers that I'd buy again by choice, and they stopped making it over 20 years ago.
This Capresso is well made, nicely packaged, and has all the features I want:
- Fineness of grind is controlled with 5 possible settings
- Amount of beans ground (from the hopper that holds approx. 2-3 pots of beans) is settable in 2-cup increments from 2 to 10 cups.
- "Aroma" (i.e. darkness & flavor) is controlled with 3 settings, which in combination with other controls seems designed to yield every possible preference for "perfect" coffee.
- It has automatic shut-off. (One of the much-lower-priced grind&brew machines doesn't have this feature, which I think should be mandatory on coffeemakers considering how many fires are started by overheating appliances.)
- It has drip-trip, which is critical as I often don't want to wait for the full pot to brew before I take a cup in the morning.
- It's completely programmable. Not only can you set a start time, but you can associate specific settings with the programmed time that are not the same as the current settings.
Other pluses that are less quantifiable:
- It doesn't seem to cause me to spill water all over the counter in filling it, like the last one I had. I have no idea what design elements affect this, I just know that it happens with some coffeemakers & not others.
- It takes some parts in common with the other-brand grind&brew that I last had, which started leaking when brewing. The charcoal filters and basket, at the least, seem in common with many other brands.
It cost quite a bit compared to some of the more popular models but, frankly, I'm convinced it's worth the extra investment.
ADDED 11 MONTHS LATER:
I had problems with my coffeemaker (not dripping, though the grinder was fine) just under a year from purchase. I contacted Capresso -- pay attention to their website advisory that Monday morning is the worst time to contact them! Despite the fact that I thought it was just past the warranty expiration, when actually it was just before the end-date, they were very helpful in getting it repaired at no charge, and they paid all shipping both ways.
Two weeks later, I now have a like-new or new (I'm not sure which) coffeemaker. I have to admit that I had no idea just how hooked I was on the quality of coffee I can make so easily with the Capresso. But in the interim, everything else has been tasting like dishwater by comparison.
I'm not only thrilled to have my coffeemaker back, but I'm happy to report that Capresso stands behind their products so amicably and thoroughly.