Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder, Black" and save 45% off the $120.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder, Black
|You Save:||$27.51 (23%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100-watt conical burr grinder with 16 grind settings
- Commercial-grade conical burrs ensure maximum coffee flavor
- Bean container holds 8-1/2 ounces; grounds container holds 4 ounces
- Built-in timer; easy to clean
- Measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Capresso 560.01 Infinity Burr Grinder, Black
Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder B007F183LK
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||9.6 x 14.6 x 7.8 in||7.13 x 10.75 x 6 in||4.72 x 6.29 x 13.77 in||7.24 x 4.29 x 10.4 in|
|Item Weight||—||4.5 lbs||0.66 lb||3.2 lbs|
|Material Type||ABS Plastic||Stainless||Stainless Steel||Plastic|
Capresso - Infinity Conical Burr Grinder
Elegant, timeless and user friendly design
For maximum aroma and flavor retention nothing beats the Infinity Conical Burr Grinder series. Computer controlled special grinding heads cut the angles and shapes of the steel burrs to within 0.1 mm precision (1/250 of one inch). Burrs are produced as matched pairs and are hand assembled in Switzerland for precise fit. The multiple gear motor produces the slowest grinding action (< 450 rpm) resulting in highest precision grinding from Turkish fine to percolator coarse. Lowest noise conical burr grinder.
Features & Benefits
- Extremely wide range from Turkish fine to coarse for all kinds of coffee preparation.
- Clearly marked fineness settings, 4 each for extra fine, fine, regular and coarse. A total of 16 settings.
- Commercial grade solid conical steel burrs with advanced cutting design for high precision grinding.
- Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up.
- Slowest grinding speed in its class creates less friction and heat build up preserving maximum aroma and flavor in any grind setting.
- Safety lock system.
- Upper conical burr removable for easy cleaning.
- Tight fitting ground coffee container (holds up to 4 oz. of ground coffee).
- See through bean container holds up to 8.8 oz. of beans.
- Timer can be set to grind from 5 to 60 seconds.
- Cleaning brush and measuring scoop included.
- Heavy duty zinc die-cast housing.
For grinding larger quantities of coffee beans for a coffee-drinking crowd, Capresso's commercial-grade Infinity grinder handles 8-1/2 ounces of beans at a time. Sixteen different settings--four each in the four categories of extra fine, fine, regular, and coarse--let you adjust the grind to the specific blend of coffee and method of brewing. The finest setting is ideal for preparing Turkish coffee, which is a rare feature to find in a grinder. A built-in timer sets the grind for anywhere between 5 and 60 seconds so you can walk away without having to constantly press a button to continue the grinding process. The Infinity has an advanced conical burr design made of steel that is usually only found on commercial grinders. This burr design slows down the gears and reduces the amount of friction and heat to preserve coffee's flavor and aroma. The coffee container holds up to 4 ounces of grounds and remains sealed during grinding. For safety, the bean container also needs to be locked into place for the Infinity to operate. For easy cleaning, the bean container and upper burr lift off so you can clean the grinding chamber with the included brush and wipe down the heavy-duty zinc die-cast housing. The 100-watt burr grinder measures 7-2/3 by 5-2/5 by 10-4/5 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty. --Cristina Vaamonde
Top Customer Reviews
But what really was the final straw for me today was when I got up this morning and the on/off/timer knob disintegrated after turning it on. The plastic cylinder that holds the knob onto the actual switch mechanism broke (see pictures). Considering that the grinder is only 16 months old, that typically means a bad batch of plastic knobs since it's supposed to be ABS plastic. I emailed Jura through the Capresso website and got a terse "You can call customer service". I called them and was told that it'd be $13.50 to send me a replacement knob. $13.50! for a ten-cent piece of plastic, and not even an "I'm sorry to hear that the product didn't perform well". This stands in stark contrast to a recent positive customer service experience I had with OXO where they offered to replace a 5 year old product at no cost.
Overall, the minuses outweigh the plusses with this grinder, and certainly with Jura. I'd recommend looking for a better product and better company to deal with.