Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine" and save 36% off the $180.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system^46-ounce removable water container^Indicator lights for On/Off and Coffee/Steam^Two sieves for single or double espresso^Easy-to-use swivel frother
- Stainless steel lined ThermoBlock heating system
- 46-ounce removable water container
- Indicator lights for On/Off and Coffee/Steam
- Two sieves for single or double espresso
- Easy-to-use swivel frother
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Capresso EC100 Pump Espresso and Cappuccino Machine
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Gourmet Kitchen||Amazon.com|
|Color||Black||Grey and Black||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Chrome||Silver|
|Item Dimensions||8.25 x 10.25 x 11.75 in||11 x 8 x 10 in||14 x 12 x 12.25 in||10.25 x 11.5 x 7.25 in||7.2 x 9.2 x 13.2 in||8 x 9.5 x 14.2 in|
|Item Weight||—||6.68 lbs||9 lbs||8 lbs||3 lbs||20 lbs|
Capresso - EC100
For perfect high-pressure brewed espresso
Perfect the art of brewing espresso with the new EC100 pump espresso and cappuccino machine. Create new and delicious gourmet coffee beverages quickly and easily with the stainless-steel lined ThermoBlock. Frothing and steaming milk has never been simpler with two frothing positions for making lattes or cappuccinos.
How Things Work
This device is easy use and performs very well. There are two parts of the frother. There is a Frothing Sleeve for cappuccinos and when the Frothing Sleeve is removed, it reveals the Steam Tube for lattes. Frothing: Frothing Sleeve is in place over the steam tube. Hot steam and air are injected into the milk. The air will swirl inside the milk creating silky dense froth on top of the milk, ideal for a cappuccino. Steaming only; Frothing Sleeve is removed to reveal the Steam Tube. Only hot steam will be injected into the milk. This is ideal for a latte. Important: To work properly, the Frothing Sleeve and Steam Tube need to be free of any milk deposits from earlier use.
Features and Benefits
- Removable 46 oz. water container for easy filling
- Self-locking filter holder with thumbguard
- Two sieves to produce one or two rich, thick crema espressos at a time
- Single sieve for use with pre-packed espresso pods or pre-ground coffee
- Unlimited steam output produces hot frothed milk for cappuccino and latte
- Separate frothing positions for steamed milk (latte) and frothed milk (cappuccino)
- Removable heavy-duty stainless steel cup warming platform
- Indicator lights for "On/Off" and "Coffee/Steam"
- Easy to clean removable stainless drip tray
- One year limited warranty
Top customer reviews
I make about 3-4 lattes a day, 2 for me and 1-2 for my boyfriend. It seems to hold up nicely to the daily use so far. I have purchased a knock box and flavors along with travel mugs, 2 shot glasses frothing pitchers and huge latte mugs. Great investment
After grinding the coffee beans in my old grinder I realized I wasn't getting a fine enough grind so I invested in the Capresso burr grinder and now it is perfect. I recommend getting one of those along with the espresso maker.
I'm very happy with my purchase and am again enjoying a cappuccino everyday. What a luxury!
Most mugs are 10 -11 cm tall and don't fit under any Expresso machine. You can fit a cup 8 1/2 cm tall directly under this one. Starbucks had mugs that tall, it saves pouring the coffee from one to another vessel. It is quicker, the coffee warmer that way.
I use Starbucks coffee and have it ground on the setting:"expresso number 4".
I have bee complimented by visitors on my great coffee and the crema my ExpressCE110 makes.