"Capricorn's Collapse by Michael J. Tuckeris a fast-paced novel sure to delight fans who enjoy a few twists, turns, andthrills while they're reading... This is one of the best-written retro-set stories I'veread. The first person point of view allows readers to go on the journey withthe main character and discover things along with him...Tucker does an excellentjob of drawing well-motivated characters with a combination of strongback-story, personality, and dialogue."Judge, 22nd Annual Writer's Digest Self-Published Book Awards.
From the Author
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
The story line was cute and funny in parts. The plot takes place largely in D.C., which is important to the theme,which is greed at nauseaum. Our protagonist makes no excuses for what is his line of work. But there are times when he may have wished he'd been more selective in choosing his customers..
I don't re-tell story lines in my reviews, but suffice it to say, character development, especially with the protagonist was well done. He is a likeable fellow. As I say, the book flowed along, without taxing my thinking processes. There was a certain logic to the story, maybe a little scary at times, and possibly more true than we might wish to see. All in all, an enjoyable read.
Most recent customer reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Historical
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Crime > Organized Crime
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Historical
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Historical Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers