Captain Blankenship Dry Shampoo Powder, All Natural and Organic, Absorbs Oil and Volumizes, Beach Rose Scent, 4.8 oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Material Type Free||Aluminum Free|
About this item
- DRY SHAMPOO POWDER: Captain Blankenship Mermaid Dry Shampoo is the perfect solution to unwashed, lifeless hair. Use to lengthen time in between washes, to absorb sweat after workouts, or to refresh hair for the "fresh-styled look" without the hassle of getting hair wet.
- ABSORBS OIL AND REFRESHES HAIR: Formulated with a powerful combination of ingredients including Aluminum Free Baking Soda, Organic Arrowroot and Kaolin Clay that absorb excess oil and mattify greasy hair without leaving any residue.
- ADDS TEXTURE & VOLUME: Our aerosol free dry shampoo adds instant body and volume to thin, flat hair and blends in easily to all hair colors. Simply sprinkle throughout roots and work through with your fingers or use a blow dryer or brush to blend.
- SCENTED WITH ESSENTIAL OILS: Naturally scented with organic Essential Oils of Rose Geranium and Palmarosa create a beachy rose smell that leaves your hair smelling amazing and freshly washed.
- VEGAN & HIGH-QUALITY INGREDIENTS: Made with sustainable plant-based and organic ingredients. Vegan, Paraben Free, Sulfate Free, Talc Free, Synthetic Fragrance Free, Synthetic Chemical Free, Cruelty Free & Leaping Bunny Certified.
Customers also search
Adds freshness volume nd absorbs oil in unwashed hair
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 7.4 x 2.09 x 1.77 inches; 4.8 Ounces
- Item model number : 856142005010
- UPC : 856142005010
- Manufacturer : Captain Blankenship
- ASIN : B01L29ZJ62
- Best Sellers Rank: #328,015 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #529 in Dry Shampoos
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have blonde hair, so the powder doesn’t show up too much, but it might on darker hair. The scent is a little strong/weird/perfumed, but that’s not high priority for me. The dry shampoo does work for my oily fine hair, so I can go a day or two without washing my hair and let my skin have a break.
Some tips that really make this product work: first, get a better applicator. The salt shaker thing it comes in just makes a big powder mess all over your face, shoulders, the floor, and in your lungs. I got a cheap plastic condiment squirt bottle that holds the 4oz powder amount perfectly and allows me to apply the product direct to the roots, works WAY better. Second, to avoid the “clumpy white powder scalp” look, you can apply this at night just after washing/drying hair and then sleep on it - it’ll blend in better with a little wear and provide some texture/volume too. Then do light touch ups on oily spots later as needed.
also, the powder dosage system makes quite a lot come out
the scent is nice
again, great, because without water, but I do not think that it can replace the at least once a week hair wash with shampoo and water
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.