Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Captains Hat - Skipper Your Own Kon Tiki Raft !!!One size fits most
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now STEM

on October 13, 2011
This is without a doubt the worst constructed hat that I have ever seen. The visor is skewed about 3 inches off center to the left and the insignia is about 2 inches off to the right (yes, they are almost 6 inches off center from one another). I did not expect high quality, but this is embarrassing. I can only gather that this was a factory second that the seller got really cheap. I would never wear this abomination in public.
on September 27, 2011
I was so disappointed when I got these hats, the quality was poor, and the size was humongous. I will rather pay more and get what I pay for next time. Not even good enough for a toy. Brim was crooked and hat way too big. Ruined my costume.
on July 1, 2016
Great deal on a Captain's Hat! We needed one for a skit at church and this worked perfectly! It fit my 15 year-old son's head just fine and should fit any adult's head fine as well! It isn't a high quality hat, but it looks great and definitely served our purpose well!
on July 4, 2016
I like it. It's well worth the price. All it really needs is an appropriately shaped piece of cardboard to line the inside of the front of the hat, and everything is "Ship shape and bristol fashion! Full speed ahead!
on July 28, 2015
For the money, I suppose that this is a decent quality play hat. We purchased this for a photo prop for our wedding. The hat was bent pretty badly on arrival, and it took some time to get it back to the correct shape.
on February 7, 2013
I remember back in the day (50s) my grandparents took my sister and me to the Atlantic City Boardwalk and I begged them for one of these cool hats sold at the souvenir shops. All the kids had 'em as a summer alternative to the winter appropriate Davey Crockett hats. We recently got several of these for gag Christmas gifts for our grandchildren whose families got boats last year. They love 'em and the hats are reasonable quality at a great price and very similar to the ones we had as kids. The single size works for kids and normal adults (they look great oversized on kids). If you want a modern interpretation with a plastic adjustable back Amazon has those also and we got a few of them for our grown sons as they have big heads.
on October 4, 2014
I can deal with a hat that's not made up to the greatest standards especially when your only paying $6 but will only fit adults that have baby sized heads!!! It says that one size fits most but I read a bunch of reviews that said it was really big so I figured being oversized was less of a problem than being too small. It only sits on the top of my head and won't even come close to my ears, yeah, that tight.
on November 9, 2015
Near Identical to an over 20 year old hat but NOT identical quality. The emblem was not centered and overall was of questionable quality. It was very inexpensive...so the old adage "you get what you pay for" definitely applies here. I purchased it in order to practice before embroidering on the "OLD" one. It was perfect for what I bought it for, but would never buy again if you what something of quality.
on September 5, 2014
Very small hat. Had to spend a month stretching it out just so I could fit it on. One size does not fit all, unless all means a race of people with pinheads. It might fit all for children, but there is no elastic in the head band. It's made of a hard and rather unforgiving plastic.
on November 16, 2014
right priced for a themed bachelorette. the embroiderers may not have ever seen an actual anchor, because the design up close is more a series of weird loops, but for photos it was fine. it also fit my halloween costume a year later.