|Item Weight||0.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.6 x 7.4 x 1.1 inches|
|Manufacturer Part Number||na|
Car Window Shade - (3 Pack ) - 21"x14" Cling Sunshade For Car Windows - Sun, Glare And UV Rays Protection For Your Child - Baby Side Window Car Sun Shades By Enovoe
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$12.00 (46%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Do you want your child exposed to the sun's heat? Mesh fabric design on our car sun shade is Guaranteed to provide protection from sun glare and heat - The car window sun shade blocks over 97% of harmful UV Rays. This can protect your baby and passengers from skin irritation and bright sunlight. The car sun shades will additionally help keep your car cooler.
- Enovoe Baby Car Sun Shades have a dual layer design which gives the best of both sides. Mesh side provides protection while maintaining visibility for driver. This static cling back allows easy car sunshade window application and removal without any adhesives or suction cups. Enjoy your hassle free driving with these side window car sunshade.
- Enovoe car window shade comes in a pack of three and size of 21” x 14”. These Car Sun shades are designed to fit larger car side windows of SUVs, minivans and full size cars. Our sun shade is a breeze to install. Simply, place the sun shade on your side windows and run your hand across it. It’s really that simple.
- Best Value on Amazon- Comes with 2 Free Bonuses valued at $29. A Free Premium Pouch to store car window shade when not in use. And also Free E-Book filled with tips for keeping your children safe in the heat.
- Enovoe Car Window Shades make a great gift! We promise to ensure your absolute satisfaction with every purchase. Thus, we offer a LIFETIME, NO-QUESTIONS-ASKED, MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE when you order our Baby Car Sun Shade today. We will not only refund your entire purchase, also send you a second, complimentary pair of Sunshade if need be. BEST OF ALL, we promise to donate 5% of our profits to help children in need. Help us make a difference!
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
The Secret To Keeping Your Baby Cool and Comfy in The Car
The Best Car Window Shade To Protect Your Precious Child.
• - Fits Large car windows of SUVs, Minivans and Large Sedans.
• - Easily Installs without falling off with static-cling technology.
• - High quality mesh material.
• - Lightweight sun shade but super strong and durable with a sturdy wire all around.
• - Blocks over 97% of Harmful UV Rays while maintaining driver visibility and protect your baby and passengers from sun glare.
• - Re-position the sunshades according to your child's need without any suction cups or adhesives.
• - Easy to twist, fold and store in the storage pouch included as a Free Bonus in the package.
• - Size: side window shades for car (SUVs, larger sedans and Minivans) comes in size of 21" x 14" and black color.
What is included in your purchase:
• - 3 Comfy Car Window Sun Shades (New Larger Size).
• - A Premium Quality Black Storage Pouch.
• - A Bonus Free - E-Book on Child Safety Tips in the Heat.
Our Baby Car Sun Shade helps you to keep your car cool and fresh without sunlight and it gives you happy and hassle free drive. Enovoe baby sun shades are the best around. And we made them that way because we care about you and your children.
Lifetime No-Hassle, No-Question-Asked, Free Replacement, Money Back Guarantee!
Order your Side Car Window shades today and experience the Enovoe difference!
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) Sizing: the shades come in two sizes, so measure your car window to make sure you choose shades that are too not large or too small. The car-sized 12 x 19" fit my Subaru Impreza as portrayed in the product picture, but the SUV-sized 21 x 14" would be too large. As in the product photo, the shades will probably not cover the window completely.
2) Visibility: some people feel the shades do not reduce the amount of light enough while others wanted to use them on the driver's window while driving. While you can see through the shades, I do not believe they are intended to be used on the driver's window. It's a trade-off -- the shades definitely reduce sunlight on my passengers but also provide much more visibility than a towel would!
3) Don't expect to be able to roll down your windows while using the shades. Although slim, they do not retract with the window into the car -- and even if they did, I would be worried that they might catch inside the door frame and then not be able to be retrieved!
My one disappointment with this product is that the price has dropped $3 since I purchased mine!
One important point, if you are ordering them assuming that they will cover your windows *completely* -- they won't. I've a Honda Accord and they cover most, but not all of the window.
I also received a 3rd bonus shade with my order which was a nice surprise. They also come with a cover, which is quite handy to store them long-term when they are not in use. I say long-term as it takes a bit of tinkering to put them in the cover -- I don't see myself doing that every time I take them off.
The windows on my car are wide at the front and taper in the back so this shade has to go
all the way to the front of the window and leaves a large gap at the back for the sun to shine
The problem - and I think it is a problem with these types of shades in general - is that it completely blocks your ability to see through it diagonally. When placed on the rear side windows, it obscures your peripheral vision and makes lane changes a lot more difficult. I drive a Honda CRV, which I think has pretty decent visibility. I used it once, readjusted it, and then had to toss it because I didn't want to give up seeing out of my windows.
I was looking for a cheap alternative to professional window tint, but this isn't it.