Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. Shop Now Ellen

Subscription Length: 1 year auto-renewal|Change
Price:$5.00+ Free shipping

Showing 1-10 of 265 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 291 reviews
on August 10, 2016
C/D is a difficult magazine to read. Every article and section has seemingly endless font styles and sizes. It's like the magazine was laid out by kids playing with all the settings in a word processor. Then there's the random highlighting. When I graduated from college I hoped that was the end of having to read highlighted paragraphs. It's all so distracting.
review image review image
on September 6, 2016
I am proud to say that I am old enough to remember Sports Car Graphic, which is what Car and Driver descends from. The articles are well written and even now there is still a little of the off beat, politically noncorrect humor present in the writing that was a hallmark of this magazine a couple of decades ago. While still a magazine that tries hard to recognize and celebrate the achievements of our foreign competitors, Car and Driver has deep roots in the Sports Car community, and they show when it tests and evaluates modern cars of every ilk and origin. For the reader of Car and Driver, automobiles will never be mere appliances; rather, they are expressions of individual expression and the greater American Culture. Driving isn't about speed or pedigree alone but has to do with handling and fun writ large. After all these decades, I am still delighted every time one of these shows up in my mailbox.
on November 13, 2016
I was a subscriber for many years. Stopped last couple of years. Started back again. It has become a collection of add pages. Shame. I guess people use the internet and they have to take more adds to compensate for the lost subscriptions.
on March 11, 2017
Bought this for my son, he is 13 and loves cars! He likes it and is pleased! I have not personally looked or read the magazine, but he likes it so therefore it's a 5 star from me! When my husband has time to glance through it, I will update with his opinion also.
on June 27, 2015
this rag's gone down the toilet.
filled with non relevant adverts and the new staff thinks the readers want a bunch of pointless graphics and useless graphs.
i'd prefer words and content.
on November 19, 2014
NO NO NO! I hate auto renewals! I had already extended my subscription another 3 years - an offer I received directly from Car and Driver - when I got a VERY last minute notice of this auto renewal. Thing is, they send the notice when it is already too late to cancel it. As a matter of fact, I believe it was already processed, and at a rate I would not have consciously paid. Well, it's cancelled now, for good. I won't make that mistake again!
on May 6, 2017
I'm pretty sure that my son loves cars more than anything else on the planet. That being said, he was thrilled when he found out that I bought him a subscription to Car and Driver.
on May 4, 2017
Love the magazine, love the photos, love the writing. I've been an on and off subscriber for over 10 years and I'm glad to have it back in my home.
on April 22, 2017
Not quite as good as older versions of the magazine, but still better than Motor Trend.
on February 8, 2017
I have been a subscriber to this magazine since I was a teenager. Without giving you an exact number of years, suffice to say that it has been many. Being old school, I cannot get on the bandwagon for digital subscriptions. I did try them on a few magazines and just did not like the experience. I have caved in to digital books as it is just easier to carry around a tablet than a five pound book. Back to the magazines

I still enjoy the experience of holding a magazine and enjoying the layouts and photos. I used to save every monthly issue from five different car magazines. When my house started to look like something on Hoarders, I recycled them and now only save certain issues.

I enjoy all the auto magazines I receive. I could not begin to rate one over another. Car & Driver has kept me informed for many, many years.