|Fits as expected||
$23.99 - $26.99
Free Return on some sizes and colors
- 57% Cotton; 38% Polyester; 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cool. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Do not bleach.
- 4 Pack Tank Tops for Layering
- Juniors or Teens Sizes; Ladies Order 1-2 Sizes Larger Than Normal
- Skinny Cut Medium Long
- Cotton Polyester Spandex Blended Fabric for a Soft Hand Feel and Stretch
- Model Wearing a Small: HEIGHT: 5'8 ; DRESS: 2 BUST: 34B WAIST: 23 HIPS: 34
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Ladies if you're looking for a great tank top for layering or even to wear on it's own - then check out our latest four pack option for tanks. Regular back. Super soft hand feel. 57% Cotton; 38% Polyester; 5% Spandex. A nice little stretch to the fabric gives it some movement. If you're under 5 foot 6 inches you could consider this a tunic length. Over that it has a pretty standard (hit at the hips) length. On the small the garment lying flat has a length from the underarm seam of 18 inches to the bottom hem. As its lying flat the measurement from the top of the strap to the bottom hem is 26 inches (if you wanted to compare it to your other tanks at home, lying flat, for reference). White/Neons Pack is: White, Neon Pink, Neon Orange, Neon Yellow. Model Wearing a Small: Height: 5'8 ; Dress Size: 2 Bra Size: 34B Waist Measurement: 23 Hip Measurement: 34 . All measurements in inches.
Please note: The lighter colors tend to be a little sheer when stretched. Ie-the white you'll have to wear a white or nude bra under it so that it doesn't show through.
- Package Dimensions: 7 x 6 x 3.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 10.6 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B07BWX3GP8
- Date first listed on Amazon: October 28, 2016
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In addition, I have not noticed any shrinking with washing and drying (although I hang dry when possible to make them last longer). They do not "ride up" frequently throughout the day and fit great at the top. I am 5' 4".
I would purchase these again.
For size reference I’m 5’7” and 155 lbs and a large is a little loose, if I wanted to use them as camisoles I’d get a medium.